+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Da'Rel Scott

his body type looks good for a solid runner. Carried his weight very low.....big legs....
    Hope he turns out to be some worth while.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I think he looks much bigger and stronger than a couple years ago. Saw some power and speed his few chances last season. I don't think he has Wilson's speed anymore though. I'm pulling for him.

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    Didn't he cough up the ball once or twice?
    Don't think so, maybe on special teams?

His stats show one career fumble, that came vs the Saints in 2011. He's barely seen any action on offense, just 11 carries in two years.

Scott ran a 4.34 at the combine, but he is a very linear player. Of all the running backs, he is probably the most dependent on the line creating a huge gap for him than any of others.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I'm fine with having competition at all levels, but I really think Reese needs to flood this preseason with linemen and linebackers.
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    He didn't make mistakes, he got hurt. He displayed some power vs the Panthers, too bad that was the last we saw of him. He'll most likely battle an FA for the #3 job.
    i was talking about after his rookie preseason. After those incredible plays. He got in a few games early and just like Wilson last season he put the ball on the ground and went in the dog house. This past season is when he got hurt and was put on IR
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Scott ran a 4.34 at the combine, but he is a very linear player. Of all the running backs, he is probably the most dependent on the line creating a huge gap for him than any of others.
    Excellent analysis!

Scott is much more of a straight line speed guy.

Scott maybe faster than Wilson, but Wilson's acceleration and cutting ability is much better.

Man, those are 3 inexperienced RBs in there for us. Wilson, Brown and Scott.

5trive for Fiv5

It's time to call it quits on Scott. Hasn't done much and hasn't showed the coaches anything that would've helped him get out of that #4 RB spot. He was jumped by a guy coming back from ACL surgery after being cut by what, 5 teams?

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    his body type looks good for a solid runner. Carried his weight very low.....big legs....
    Hope he turns out to be some worth while.......
    I was thinking that when we were in the locker room
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1