+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Da'Rel Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post
    It's time to call it quits on Scott. Hasn't done much and hasn't showed the coaches anything that would've helped him get out of that #4 RB spot. He was jumped by a guy coming back from ACL surgery after being cut by what, 5 teams?
    Wasn't Scott injured? Wasn't he on IR?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Wasn't Scott injured? Wasn't he on IR?
    2011 - 5 Carries, behind a worn down Jacobs and injury prone AB.
    2012 - 6 Carries, behind AB, rookie Wilson & recovering Brown.

Only 5 touches in a season where AB sat out a few games shows how much fate our staff has in Scott.

2011 - 5 Carries, behind a worn down Jacobs and injury prone AB.
    2012 - 6 Carries, behind AB, rookie Wilson & recovering Brown.

Only 5 touches in a season where AB sat out a few games shows how much fate our staff has in Scott.
    HE WAS ON IR!!! You can't play when you're on IR. He played in 4 games in 2012
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

HE WAS ON IR!!! You can't play when you're on IR. He played in 4 games in 2012
    He went on IR to make room for Canty on October 20. Before that he wasn't even a consideration in the offense. I'm not even sure how many games he even dressed for. I think it's safe to say that he really hasn't impressed the coaching staff all that much. I'd be shocked if he is the number 3 back behind Wilson and Brown next year...

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    He went on IR to make room for Canty on October 20. Before that he wasn't even a consideration in the offense. I'm not even sure how many games he even dressed for. I think it's safe to say that he really hasn't impressed the coaching staff all that much. I'd be shocked if he is the number 3 back behind Wilson and Brown next year...
    If they didn't want him, they wouldn't have put him on IR. Cruz was put on IR so we could sign an emergency kicker when Tynes sprained his ankle.

Wilson wasn't much of an offensive consideration either. And now he's going to share the load with brown, it appears

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    What about 2011 RoanokeFan..... nhpgiantsfan, thanks for the Canty info, didn't know that was the reason. That only adds fuel to my point of view.

What about 2011 RoanokeFan..... nhpgiantsfan, thanks for the Canty info, didn't know that was the reason. That only adds fuel to my point of view.
    Who was he playing behind? Our # 3 back is like our # 5 receiver in many ways.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-11-2013 at 02:42 PM.

# 80

If they didn't want him, they wouldn't have put him on IR. Cruz was put on IR so we could sign an emergency kicker when Tynes sprained his ankle.

Wilson wasn't much of an offensive consideration either. And now he's going to share the load with brown, it appears
    Yeah that's the point, a rookie and a guy with multiple injuries and multiple teams blew right by him on the depth charts.

In 2011 Da'Rel was playing behind Jacobs, Bradshaw and Ware. Yes Ware was never flashy but he was decent and the coaching staff trusted him with the ball. In 2012 he hurt his knee and was placed on IR. See link.....http://profootballzone.com/nfl/giant...l-scott-on-ir/ and Andre never had an ACL...it was an achilies tear

YOU CANNOT PLAY WHEN UR ON IR...SO HOW DID ANYONE PASS HIM???? HE HAD KNEE SURGERY

GET WELL SOON

Who was he playing behind? Our # 3 back is like out # 5 receiver in many ways.
    Jacobs started a couple games because of an injured AB, and after they released Jacobs the staff agreed that drafting a RB was essential, so here comes Wilson in the 1st round.... NO Faith in Scott!