+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Da'Rel Scott

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    I don't care who our 3rd is, I am just in fear of Eli having no protection because we don't have a RB who can pick up a blitz.
    Brown can pick up a blitz, WIlson will get better at it.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Starter
    Think they should look at a healthy veteran back without too much wear and tear in case Scott doesn't make it and Brown proves injury prone. Don't think the Giants thought enough about Scott since they drafted Wilson although they had Scott on the roster and he wasn't injured at the time

I am hoping we can somehow get Da'Rell Scott involved in the office as well.

As we all know he has a gear a lot of other guys just can't get too.

I hope he doesn't turn out to be another Tim Carter, but becomes a guy we involve and give an opportunity to make some plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

I hope he doesn't turn out to be another Tim Carter, but becomes a guy we involve and give an opportunity to make some plays.
    The #3 should be his to lose in camp
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

No need to go a decade back to Tim Carter, Jerrel Jernigan is currently fulfilling the unfulfilled expectation bench warmer role just fine.

Yeah I hear JR is looking for a new assistant.