+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for everyone about Brian Urlacher

Starter
    Yes i completely agree with every one about having an lb for the future. If we can draft or get a good free agent thats better.... But if we have the same guys we have now then to get urlacher on tge cheap would be better... But this post aside i do want a young stud lber but the Giants seem to never want that

Wouldn't he have an unusually high vet minimum due to the amount of seasons he has accrued?

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Wouldn't he have an unusually high vet minimum due to the amount of seasons he has accrued?
    i am not sure, id that's the case then it obviously wouldn't be worth it. I'm talking normal vet minimum

Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    he is a free agent this year, he has said that this past season might be his last with the Bears. we never have a good middle linebacker he's older now but he still can play. he's my favorite linebacker I would love to see him in blue. what do you guys think about him playing for the Giants? would you be too expensive? is he too old? Would we never go after him? I personally would love him to run our D and finally I have a real linebacker and leader.... Feed back please
    Urlacher is coming off a knee injury, and is getting towards the end of his career. The talk out here (in Chicago) is that his playing days are almost over.

So I'd look elsewhere for help.

I agree though, in his prime, he'd be perfect for Fewell's system.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

i am not sure, id that's the case then it obviously wouldn't be worth it
    940K I believe.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    If he signs for cheap, it's because no one wanted him. We need more than a name at MLB. We need a player. If he is willing to take less money, it just means he is less of a player. Was great, no more. No thanks.

he is a free agent this year, he has said that this past season might be his last with the Bears. we never have a good middle linebacker he's older now but he still can play. he's my favorite linebacker I would love to see him in blue. what do you guys think about him playing for the Giants? would you be too expensive? is he too old? Would we never go after him? I personally would love him to run our D and finally I have a real linebacker and leader.... Feed back please
    I live in Chicago that said:

he is reportedly looking to do a hometown discount. he has expressed desire to retire a Bear.

outside that he is on the downside of his career, has shown he's lost both speed and a step and has injury history.

@joemorrisforprez

you're in chicago too? where about?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

nope....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    We need to develop a MLB for the future.. No more stopgaps! Give me Bruce Taylor in the 5th round or ogletree or even greene
    Yes another late round LB has always worked for us hasnt it...... Khaseem greene would be great... but hes not a MLB in the NFL

+ Reply to Thread