+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Question for everyone about Brian Urlacher

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    obviously, most things on these boards are just suggestions and opinions.... obviously give him the benefit of the doubt but there is no denying he he doesn't make linebacker a priority in the draft, and every linebacker he has drafted turned out to be a bust.... besides J will and we're just waiting to see on him
    I'd give him the benefit of the doubt since he's made one of the best defensive lines in nfl history. The d line is who we are. I'd worry more about the secondary.

Starter
    Pierce was our last solid linebacker

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    I'd give him the benefit of the doubt since he's made one of the best defensive lines in nfl history. The d line is who we are. I'd worry more about the secondary.
    this is also very true

y don't u put up the video of Hertz game that he stated this year haha
    What is a Hertz game he stated? And if we did sign him we would also have to obtain the services of a doctor that specializes in Geriatrics. Although not counting against the cap it's still an additional operation cost.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by blueribbon View Post
    What is a Hertz game he stated? And if we did sign him we would also have to obtain the services of a doctor that specializes in Geriatrics. Although not counting against the cap it's still an additional operation cost.
    wowww your hilarious, make fun of a typo haha.. The next Jerry Seinfeld over here watch out.... Old as he is, injured as he is he is, in no way is he tge answer for the future but he is still better then any MLB we have and that's the issue. I obviously ment "started" because it was the game this year when he did absolutely nothing for us at middle linebacker. Every one says we are trying to get younger believe me I want a young stud linebacker for the future, but the guys we have arnt cutting it... Hopefully Reese goes after a stud lb but he never does

obviously, most things on these boards are just suggestions and opinions.... obviously give him the benefit of the doubt but there is no denying he he doesn't make linebacker a priority in the draft, and every linebacker he has drafted turned out to be a bust.... besides J will and we're just waiting to see on him
    But you said we are "screwed"...did you not? To me, that implies that unless we get a stud LB we cannot win. I put to you that Reese has NEVER been big on overspending for LB and putting money toward pass rushers and other DB's. I was simply stating that we have won 2 SB's with that philosophy so saying "we're screwed" is nonsense..
    Last edited by FBomb; 02-12-2013 at 02:11 PM.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

wowww your hilarious, make fun of a typo haha.. The next Jerry Seinfeld over here watch out.... Old as he is, injured as he is he is, in no way is he tge answer for the future but he is still better then any MLB we have and that's the issue. I obviously ment "started" because it was the game this year when he did absolutely nothing for us at middle linebacker. Every one says we are trying to get younger believe me I want a young stud linebacker for the future, but the guys we have arnt cutting it... Hopefully Reese goes after a stud lb but he never does
    No, actually I wanted to check out the video but I couldn't find any thing on what you gave me. Please provide a link.

Thanks, Jerry

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    But you said we are "screwed"...did you not? To me, that implies that unless we get a stud LB we cannot win. I put to you that Reese has NEVER been big on overspending for LB and putting money toward pass rushers and other DB's. I was simply stating that we have won 2 SB's with that philosophy so saying "we're screwed" is nonsense..
    just a miscommunication, i didn't mean the team *** a whole, just ment we were screwed on our chances of getting a young stud lber.

Nope, he should retire before being forced into it

just a miscommunication, i didn't mean the team *** a whole, just ment we were screwed on our chances of getting a young stud lber.
    ah....it's my opinion that Reese is going to bolster the O and D line before anything else. Both were abysmal last season. Look for late round projects for LB.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

+ Reply to Thread