+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 66

Thread: Question for everyone about Brian Urlacher

  1. #51
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by blueribbon View Post
    No, actually I wanted to check out the video but I couldn't find any thing on what you gave me. Please provide a link.

    Thanks, Jerry
    you need me to provide a link of the game he started against the steelers last year?? Your going to tell me you don't remember him playing terrible last year when he started against Pitt? U need a link too remind you? Haha

  2. #52
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,058
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    you need me to provide a link of the game he started against the steelers last year?? Your going to tell me you don't remember him playing terrible last year when he started against Pitt? U need a link too remind you? Haha
    Why is it funny to ask for a link? We post links all the time. They are helpful tools in one's argument.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  3. #53
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    ah....it's my opinion that Reese is going to bolster the O and D line before anything else. Both were abysmal last season. Look for late round projects for LB.
    Hey i gotta trust him, i guess well see what's to come of everything during draft and free agency, just want that stud lber for once but oline and everything else is more of a priority... we have gotten this far

  4. #54
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    Hey i gotta trust him, i guess well see what's to come of everything during draft and free agency, just want that stud lber for once but oline and everything else is more of a priority... we have gotten this far
    because its like you need hardcore evidence of him doing terrible during the game he started last year like you all didn't watch it....

  5. #55
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,058
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    because its like you need hardcore evidence of him doing terrible during the game he started last year like you all didn't watch it....
    It's like you'd rather be combative than provide evidence of your own point. Anyway, I didn't ask you to post it, just wanted to know why it's a big deal that he asked for it.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  6. #56
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    It's like you'd rather be combative than provide evidence of your own point. Anyway, I didn't ask you to post it, just wanted to know why it's a big deal that he asked for it.
    I'm not trying to be combative, your going to sit her and tell me that Herz didn't play terrible last year when he started against Pittsburg when you know you watch every game last year... come on. its like saying just cause i don't put up a link it didn't happen

  7. #57
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,058
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    I'm not trying to be combative, your going to sit her and tell me that Herz didn't play terrible last year when he started against Pittsburg when you know you watch every game last year... come on. its like saying just cause i don't put up a link it didn't happen
    I'm not telling you anything about that game...I'm telling you it's ok to post a link when someone asks. It's done all the time.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  8. #58
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,925
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    because its like you need hardcore evidence of him doing terrible during the game he started last year like you all didn't watch it....
    Or maybe one player's performance in a game several months ago didn't leave as big an impression on him as it did you. I watched the game, and honestly I can't really remember how he played. His asking for a link is not only him asking you to support your stance, it's him asking that he needs to be remembered of Herz' play in that game. If what you say is valid, then you shouldn't have any problem posting a link.

  9. #59
    Veteran Rush4Blitz2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    he is a free agent this year, he has said that this past season might be his last with the Bears. we never have a good middle linebacker he's older now but he still can play. he's my favorite linebacker I would love to see him in blue. what do you guys think about him playing for the Giants? would you be too expensive? is he too old? Would we never go after him? I personally would love him to run our D and finally I have a real linebacker and leader.... Feed back please
    He's one tough SOB but..... Injuries have reduced his value tremendously.

  10. #60
    When I think of Brian Urlacher I think of this:



    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts