+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66

Thread: Question for everyone about Brian Urlacher

  1. #11
    Starter blueribbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    long island
    Posts
    425
    It's time for him to retire. Give our young LB'S a chance.

  2. #12
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    441
    And yea take into mind I'm talking about if wee can get him on the cheap, i know he's 35

  3. #13
    One year deal with incentives on games played then the risk is worth it.

  4. #14
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by blueribbon View Post
    It's time for him to retire. Give our young LB'S a chance.
    who? what young lb is playing middle for us haha. who are these young stud linebackers everybody seems to be talking about? because I love Hertz but we all saw that worked out so who else is gonna be there? just resign chase again? Urlacher is better than anyone we have

  5. #15
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    One year deal with incentives on games played then the risk is worth it.
    agreed

  6. #16
    I'd absolutely try him out if he signs at a rate that does not affect our ability to keep other players.

  7. #17
    Urlacher might be better than anything LB on the roster.. but his injuries / age is an issue
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

  8. #18
    Starter blueribbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    long island
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    who? what young lb is playing middle for us haha. who are these young stud linebackers everybody seems to be talking about? because I love Hertz but we all saw that worked out so who else is gonna be there? just resign chase again? Urlacher is better than anyone we have
    Ha Ha.... here's your Urlacher getting spanked by Jacobs a few years ago. Sorry, but i'll keep our young guys.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Kw8Nsc-bs

  9. #19
    Veteran Mlerman17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Binghamton/L.I., NY
    Posts
    689
    We need to develop a MLB for the future.. No more stopgaps! Give me Bruce Taylor in the 5th round or ogletree or even greene


  10. #20
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by blueribbon View Post
    Ha Ha.... here's your Urlacher getting spanked by Jacobs a few years ago. Sorry, but i'll keep our young guys.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Kw8Nsc-bs
    y don't u put up the video of Hertz game that he stated this year haha

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts