+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    No.....you don't upgrade by signing your grandparents.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    No.....you don't upgrade by signing your grandparents.
    haha

Starter
    Either way we are screwed... Urlacher is old and the Giants wouldn't go after him anyway, but Jerry Reese can't draft line backers even id he wanted to picks bums and never goes for top prospects... Just another year waiting for a real LB

Let's give him a one-day contract so he can retire as a Giant.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    Either way we are screwed... Urlacher is old and the Giants wouldn't go after him anyway, but Jerry Reese can't draft line backers even id he wanted to picks bums and never goes for top prospects... Just another year waiting for a real LB
    We've won 2 SB';s doing it Jerry's way. I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to choosing what this teams needs are.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    We've won 2 SB';s doing it Jerry's way. I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to choosing what this teams needs are.
    Technically yes, but actually one. I'd like to see how his projects step up this year. His abilities on building talent should really show up this season.. His picks will have had plenty of time to digest the Giants system.

Starter
    obviously, most things on these boards are just suggestions and opinions.... obviously give him the benefit of the doubt but there is no denying he he doesn't make linebacker a priority in the draft, and every linebacker he has drafted turned out to be a bust.... besides J will and we're just waiting to see on him

Antonio Pierce was pretty good

Starter
    yes he was, but he wasn't drafted by Jerry Reese

Banned
    A few years ago I would` ve jumped for a chance to sign Brian Urlacher. Now, he has lost a step and is injury riddled but his type of leadership would be invaluable.