+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Question for everyone about Brian Urlacher

Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    you need me to provide a link of the game he started against the steelers last year?? Your going to tell me you don't remember him playing terrible last year when he started against Pitt? U need a link too remind you? Haha
    I couldn't find any video of the game, however I did find a report card for Mark done by bleacher report. He got a B+ for the game.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ew-york/page/8

He also has a ring and doesn't have to wear depends.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Definitely past his prime and has an injury history, pass!

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by blueribbon View Post
    I couldn't find any video of the game, however I did find a report card for Mark done by bleacher report. He got a B+ for the game.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!
    its funny how quickly we all forget what everyone was saying on this board after that game, pretty much settled the argument on who should be starting, (from the fans point of view) him or chase... But he got a B+ on bleacher so I'm sure he is our lb of the future we should have no problems at MLB this year.... Haha a lot of short term memory on this board the guy was ridiculed after that game....
    Last edited by BigJ; 02-13-2013 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blueribbon View Post

NO SOUP FOR YOU!
    That article reads like a hatefest for Eli Manning (like most Bleacher report articles regarding the Giants)... he got the absolute worst grade out of anyone on the team, worse than freaking Diehl for crying out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    its funny how quickly we all forget what everyone was saying on this board after that game, pretty much settled the argument on who should be starting, (from the fans point of view) him or chase... But he got a B+ on bleacher so I'm sure he is our lb of the future we should have no problems at MLB this year.... Haha a lot of short term memory on this board the guy was ridiculed after that game....
    Why are you hating on the man who got a B+? Maybe next year he'll get an A. Then we can all hang it up on our refrigerators. He a young talented LB thats not costing much against the cap. Maybe this year his third, will be his breakout year. If he keeps learning the position and growing confidence he could become a great one. Not bad for a guy that survived cancer. Replacing him with a 35 year old makes no sense' so how about showing him a little love.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    That article reads like a hatefest for Eli Manning (like most Bleacher report articles regarding the Giants)... he got the absolute worst grade out of anyone on the team, worse than freaking Diehl for crying out loud.
    He did slap Eli around a little with a D-. However is wasn't Eli's best game either. 124 yards passing, 1 interception, a fumble and two sacks. He never seems to play his best against Big Ben.

+ Reply to Thread