Closed Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: 1 week away and the GMEN SWAMEE Says trade for Braylon and draft Britt and Robinskie

I havent posted in a long time, but i think it is funny how it is debated on hereabout who we should give up and who we should get and this guy isnt right for our offense and this guy is better than that guy. Let me ask a question please. Would you be happy with what we have or not, and if not who would you be willing to give up to get what you want.? The fact is everyone that is a fan doesnt want to see the guys we have go, yet we always want better than what we have. Giving up Smith would suck, but is he really that good. and Hixon,( if he played for a different team). wouldnt even be an afterthought. Plus someone is going to have to go or else we wont have enough space on the team for all of them anyway.

Re: 1 week away and the GMEN SWAMEE Says trade for Braylon and draft Britt and Robiskie

And by the way, we have hixon, smith, moss, manningham, tyree, and whoever we bring in, so who exactly is going to sit out the whole time. tyree and moss right, okay so that still means that hixon, smith, manningham, and whoever else have to have the ball spread to all of them, ya okay, cause we are really a 4 wr spread offense.

Re: 1 week away and the GMEN SWAMEE Says trade for Braylon and draft Britt and Robiskie

smh @ the thought of anyone thinking the giants should trade steve smith.

Re: 1 week away and the GMEN SWAMEE Says trade for Braylon and draft Britt and Robinskie

Right on ! The facts do not lie. I am glad someone replies back with facts to justify their case. I thought it was me and everyone ignores it. But the stats do not lie.

And Smith will STILL be a Giant.

Stats NEVER tell the whole story. Ever.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Hope so. Hope Reese can pull it off but you never know. If we have to get ride of one of our receivers and if it is Smith to get Edwards I would not be as upset if we gave up Hixon as he is STILL more valuable.

[quote user="oldschoolGMEN"]Hope so. Hope Reese can pull it off but you never know. If we have to get ride of one of our receivers and if it is Smith to get Edwards I would not be as upset if we gave up Hixon as he is STILL more valuable.
    [/quote]

I don't think either one is going anywhere, and I'll just leave it at that. Your mancrush is disturbing.[]

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

If the Giants make a trade for Braylon, JR is probably gonna make it be a picks only deal. He is very high on our WR, and Hixon and Smith did well last year. He doesn't want to see them go. I highly doubt players will be dealt in a probable trade

I know trading a #2 possession receiver to only get a #1 stud receiver is mind boggling! Unthinkable! What on earth are we all insane ! Lost our minds ! Now if we traded one of our practice squad wideouts, bag of footballs, Gilbride, cones and the waterboy for Edwards I do not see how the Browns would not bite at that deal. Have we all lost our freakin minds ! The browns are a professional organization with skilled scouts and GM who are paid real good money to make deals to better their organization. Do you really beleive we can get Edwards for nothing ? If we had to give up Smith to get Edwards you do it in a second. Smith is replacable with Hixon who is more valuable. Just check the stats they do not lie.

[quote user="oldschoolGMEN"]I know trading a #2 possession receiver to only get a #1 stud receiver is mind boggling! Unthinkable! What on earth are we all insane ! Lost our minds ! Now if we traded one of our practice squad wideouts, bag of footballs, Gilbride, cones and the waterboy for Edwards I do not see how the Browns would not bite at that deal. Have we all lost our freakin minds ! The browns are a professional organization with skilled scouts and GM's who are paid real good money to make deals to better their organization. Do you really beleive we can get Edwards for nothing ? If we had to give up Smith to get Edwards you do it in a second. Smith is replacable with Hixon who is more valuable. Just check the stats they do not lie.
    [/quote]

And Smith will STILL be a Giant.