Closed Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Re: 1 week away and the GMEN SWAMEE Says trade for Braylon and draft Britt and Robinskie

def good post blue flu.. This was a rediculous thread..trade steve smith? really our best 3rd down reciever, is less valuable than hixon who is unproven in big spots, and is a decent return guy? Eli would then have lost his 2 go to guys, and guys he trusted most, and you want to replace them with 2 rookie recievers, and moss and manningham? I would like the giants to draft LB, WR, LB with the first three picks. If they sure up that LB corps that D would be nasty.Look at the ravens, titans and pitt, all won with Defense and nobig play guys on offense.They have to somehow find a way to get a # 1 WR tho definitly, but trading Smith is ******ed.

Re: 1 week away and the GMEN SWAMEE Says trade for Braylon and draft Britt and Robinskie

I am sure you also kiss yourself as well to assure you are a genius because everyone laughs at you. I am sorry you need to let it go since me and FBOMB have provided the peanut gallery with entertainment and you wish you had our humor and debating skills .

As I have been saying over and over again prove that Smith is more valuable than Hixon. I showed everyone on this site the stats and just the fact that the guy can play 5 skilled positions very well is enough said. TO prove my point I will only take one game last season and I will allow you to look up the stats and you judge whether Hixon one that game single handley and is more of a weapon which teams are afraid to defend than Smith. 208 total yards dude ! Come on that is only one example. I will say it again prove it. Just as I thought you cannot just like everyone else on this site. NO FACTS = NO POINT TO MAKE ! All talk no action. You guys do not get it. I am not saying to trade Smith. All I am saying if we have to trade someone which a team wants to get a #1 I would rather trade Smith than Hixon. That is all I am saying. Just because you do not want to see him go you need to rethink sometimes to get the player you need. Hixon can replace Smith very easily and provide other skills at other positions as well to help the Giants win more games.
    And to critisize me about anything else accept the argument shows me you are grasping to the peanut gallery for applause. Again looking to pat yourself on the back.

Plenty of errors in your reply.. Here is a list of corrections to consider the next time you write.
    No dashes in between your words
    .... A no no
    Appreviating is not good grammar
    All caps for the entire word
    Starting a paragraph needs to be with an indent
    Poor use of words and fragmentation all over the place
    Please take a Kaplan course to get you out of 3rd grade English

Grade F .. If you are looking for extra credit to get your grade up please write the following 1000 times

Hixon is a better all around player than Steve Smith

PS if you choose to say it 1000 times that is fine as well just please tape it and mail in your extra credit to the following address:

Hixon Fan Club
    PO Box 303245-12456

You are forgetting Braylon Edwards we would get for Smith a # 2 and 5 plus draft Britt and Robiskie. Include Hixon, Moss and Mannigham and that is the core of receivers. You do not even understand the argument or know who is on the roster.

By the way my point about when was the last time the Giants drafted a special teams player who is as versitiale and as good as Hixon ? My answer was Meggett. Who cares if he was a 5th rounder. The giants have tried for years to get a Dave Meggett type player and they are not out there. You missed the whole point. Let me ask you should I call you an idiot as well for not reading and understanding the point communicated ? Talking logical makes more sense when you can back it up with stats and prove your argument. Have you ever done research on something. Well I ask you do you go to your boss and say hey it is logical with what I am saying and I do not have to prove it with facts or hard evidence to justify my case, You would be fired ! Come on.

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="oldschoolGMEN"]Read this and understand one thing you need to trade something someone wants to get something we need.* You do not think Hixon is more valuable on special teams then you really do not watch Giant games or understand football. Hixon is better than Smith* for all the reasons I stated.* Hixon is better than Smith. There are many #2 players like Smith you can develop but there are very few special team players liuke Hixon who are so versitale.
    I will say it again you have to trade something someone wants to get something we need. Read thata* 100o times and maybe you will get it.
    [/quote]

Ill say it again.....I stopped reading at trade Smith.......

why does everyone think a WR is a WR is a WR?

yes Hixon can run back kicks...so can Bradshaw...is he now more valuable than BJ?
    so can Ross is he more valuable than Webster?

I dont think YOU understand football friend.....Smith will be* as good a possession guy as any above average guy in the league who makes his money in the middle of the field..

Smith for Edwards makes no sense........apples and oranges........
    dont get me wrong I dont want to lose Hixon either .....

I would part with Kiwi before any reciever

[/quote]

Are you high? Part with Kiwi before any receiver????

Hixon isn't that good! Manningham isn't that good! Smith is good, but very replaceable.

Get rid of a 2 way defensive beast instead of a mediocore WR? You are out of your mind.

Hixon is not that good? So you would rather have a better punt and kickoff returner and better receiver ? You have got to be kidding me.

oldschoolGMEN,

Please refrain from emailing me any of your stupidity. I frequent this board enough where if you reply to me, using a quote (you seem to fail at pressing the quote button when you reply), I will see it.

Also, Because you chose to email me I now know your real name. Of course I googled your name and also found your facebook account, your birthday & age, your height and home town and a few other random things.

Although I shouldn't have to do this, things have once again gone too far and people are getting a tad bit too personal

1. Take it outside, guys. If you want to have a stupid battle of wits, PM each other or email each other, but take it out of here. No one is interested

2. Do NOT threaten anyone, overtly or otherwise. Personal information is just that. If you dare to post any of it or threaten people with using it, you'll be banned and the authorities will be alerted. If you think I'm kidding, please try it.

3. Questions? See #1 and #2
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka