+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carter mock 4.0

Carter mock 4.0

1st - Sharrif Floyd, DT Florida.. would look real nice next to Linval Joseph.. NY was terrible against the run last year, should help free up JPP

2nd - Arthur Brown, LB Kansas St.. a 3 down LB, needs to add weight to be the MLB either way he's a starter.. loves football

3rd - David Quessenberry, OT/G/C San Jose State.. very versatile, can help out in alot of spots.. bye bye Diehl

4th - Will Davis, CB Utah St.. CB is a problem.. Davis would add some depth, very good athlete. Good value here

5th - Joe Kruger, DE Utah.. beast DE at 6-7 280lbs.. like this guy

6th - Earl Wolff, S N.C. State.. Rolle? Phillips? Stevie? saftey depth is a good idea
    7th - Braxton Cave, C.. late round flyer, O-line help

I like your mock I just think we need help at CB a lot more, even though Floyd makes sense at first I think we should either draft a CB in the first or second. I would say Ogletree first and a CB in the second. Or Banks in the first and Arthur in the sencond.

I like it. Don't know much about Kruger, so I'll check him out. I'm also not as high on Brown as others, but I see why people like him. Floyd is really rising, huh? Seems like a month ago he was mocked to us in the 2nd a lot. Now it seems like it is questionable whether he'll even make it to 19. Some dude had him mocked #3 to OAK -- which is probably way too high, but shows which way his stock seems to be heading...

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_1 View Post
    I like your mock I just think we need help at CB a lot more, even though Floyd makes sense at first I think we should either draft a CB in the first or second. I would say Ogletree first and a CB in the second. Or Banks in the first and Arthur in the sencond.
    I like Ogletree too.. I just don't think he'll be there after the combine

Yeah he is very athletic... But yeah maybe if he rises that mean someone will probably fall I just hope that is Jonathan Banks, I really like him. He has play ability and size like Richard Sherman, hopefully we can snatch him up in the first. If not I think Logan Ryan or Blidi Wreh-Wilson can do for us in the second

Yeah he is very athletic... But yeah maybe if he rises that mean someone will probably fall I just hope that is Jonathan Banks, I really like him. He has play ability and size like Richard Sherman, hopefully we can snatch him up in the first. If not I think Logan Ryan or Blidi Wreh-Wilson can do for us in the second
    I think Tampa Bay will take either Banks or Rhodes.. One of them will be there at #19

Yeah, I've seen people rating Rhodes cover skills better than Banks, but I would be stoked with any of them

Yeah, I've seen people rating Rhodes cover skills better than Banks, but I would be stoked with any of them
    I hear ya, I think rhodes is the more physical of the two,,,,,I pray that ogeltree is there at 19 and we grab him,,perfect fit for the D.

Yeah same, this is the mock that I made I think it fits pretty good every need.

1st - Alec Ogletree, LB Georgia
    2nd - David Amerson, CB NC State
    3rd - Kyle Long, OT Oregon
    4th - Devin Taylor, DE South Carolina
    5th - Joseph Fauria, TE UCLA
    6th - Brandon Williams, DT Missouri Southern
    7th - Dustin Hopkins, K Florida State

Yeah same, this is the mock that I made I think it fits pretty good every need.

1st - Alec Ogletree, LB Georgia
    2nd - David Amerson, CB NC State
    3rd - Kyle Long, OT Oregon
    4th - Devin Taylor, DE South Carolina
    5th - Joseph Fauria, TE UCLA
    6th - Brandon Williams, DT Missouri Southern
    7th - Dustin Hopkins, K Florida State
    I'm not sold on amerson,,I like the kid from Uconn in the second if rhodes is gone...nice draft though,,,would not complain,,,,my only difference,,and it's purely guilty pleasure,,would be to grab one of either tyrann mathieu or miguel maysonet in the later rounds.

+ Reply to Thread