+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Carter mock 4.0

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Carter mock 4.0

    1st - Sharrif Floyd, DT Florida.. would look real nice next to Linval Joseph.. NY was terrible against the run last year, should help free up JPP

    2nd - Arthur Brown, LB Kansas St.. a 3 down LB, needs to add weight to be the MLB either way he's a starter.. loves football

    3rd - David Quessenberry, OT/G/C San Jose State.. very versatile, can help out in alot of spots.. bye bye Diehl

    4th - Will Davis, CB Utah St.. CB is a problem.. Davis would add some depth, very good athlete. Good value here

    5th - Joe Kruger, DE Utah.. beast DE at 6-7 280lbs.. like this guy

    6th - Earl Wolff, S N.C. State.. Rolle? Phillips? Stevie? saftey depth is a good idea
    ,
    7th - Braxton Cave, C.. late round flyer, O-line help
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Troy Niklas, TE Notre Dame - (3)Jack Mewhort, OT Ohio State
    (4)Ahmad Dixon, S Baylor - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Cody Hoffman, WR BYU

  2. #2
    I like your mock I just think we need help at CB a lot more, even though Floyd makes sense at first I think we should either draft a CB in the first or second. I would say Ogletree first and a CB in the second. Or Banks in the first and Arthur in the sencond.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_1 View Post
    I like your mock I just think we need help at CB a lot more, even though Floyd makes sense at first I think we should either draft a CB in the first or second. I would say Ogletree first and a CB in the second. Or Banks in the first and Arthur in the sencond.
    I like Ogletree too.. I just don't think he'll be there after the combine
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Troy Niklas, TE Notre Dame - (3)Jack Mewhort, OT Ohio State
    (4)Ahmad Dixon, S Baylor - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Cody Hoffman, WR BYU

  4. #4
    Starter born blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    155
    I like it. Don't know much about Kruger, so I'll check him out. I'm also not as high on Brown as others, but I see why people like him. Floyd is really rising, huh? Seems like a month ago he was mocked to us in the 2nd a lot. Now it seems like it is questionable whether he'll even make it to 19. Some dude had him mocked #3 to OAK -- which is probably way too high, but shows which way his stock seems to be heading...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by VivianLV View Post
    simply dropping by to say hello
    rad
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Troy Niklas, TE Notre Dame - (3)Jack Mewhort, OT Ohio State
    (4)Ahmad Dixon, S Baylor - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Cody Hoffman, WR BYU

  6. #6
    Yeah he is very athletic... But yeah maybe if he rises that mean someone will probably fall I just hope that is Jonathan Banks, I really like him. He has play ability and size like Richard Sherman, hopefully we can snatch him up in the first. If not I think Logan Ryan or Blidi Wreh-Wilson can do for us in the second

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_1 View Post
    Yeah he is very athletic... But yeah maybe if he rises that mean someone will probably fall I just hope that is Jonathan Banks, I really like him. He has play ability and size like Richard Sherman, hopefully we can snatch him up in the first. If not I think Logan Ryan or Blidi Wreh-Wilson can do for us in the second
    I think Tampa Bay will take either Banks or Rhodes.. One of them will be there at #19
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Troy Niklas, TE Notre Dame - (3)Jack Mewhort, OT Ohio State
    (4)Ahmad Dixon, S Baylor - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Cody Hoffman, WR BYU

  8. #8
    Yeah, I've seen people rating Rhodes cover skills better than Banks, but I would be stoked with any of them

  9. #9
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,677
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_1 View Post
    Yeah, I've seen people rating Rhodes cover skills better than Banks, but I would be stoked with any of them
    I hear ya, I think rhodes is the more physical of the two,,,,,I pray that ogeltree is there at 19 and we grab him,,perfect fit for the D.

  10. #10
    Yeah same, this is the mock that I made I think it fits pretty good every need.

    1st - Alec Ogletree, LB Georgia
    2nd - David Amerson, CB NC State
    3rd - Kyle Long, OT Oregon
    4th - Devin Taylor, DE South Carolina
    5th - Joseph Fauria, TE UCLA
    6th - Brandon Williams, DT Missouri Southern
    7th - Dustin Hopkins, K Florida State

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts