+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz a Patriot?

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Percy Harvin is officially on the trade block. The Vikings just announced. http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/0...-percy-harvin/

I see him more of an option for them than Cruz.
    +1

All-Pro
    The are trying to get rid of Harvin because he is not the best team player.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
    lets get percy harvin!
    Oy
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Like I said. JR is confident in his ability to pluck quality WRs out of draft or undrafted guys that will fill the role nicely so we all know he has a set number for Cruz and Nicks and will not go above it. If other teams offer more he will not match it. He will let them walk. I'm sure they will try and resolve the Cruz issue prior to the draft and if not expect him to take a WR or two with some of our picks
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by elitocruz View Post
    Profootballtalk.com reporting Welker and Lloyd could be on the way out in NE. I don't know what it is, and I've said it before on this board, but Belichick scares me regarding Cruz. I think he'd give up a 1st rounder in a second to get Cruz there. #-1 he has tons of picks from previous trades. #-2, he'll have a need, if he releases those 2 guys. #-3. I look at what he did with the Ballard B.S last year, and I think he'd just love to stick it to us.

I don't know his cap situation, but I'm concerned.

Any of you guys feel the same, or am I paranoid?
    BB cares about the Patriots way more than sticking anything to the Giants. I never got the whole hting with Ballard anyway. How was he sticking it to the Giants?? Ballard couldnt play anyway. Also the Giants got Bennet......better than Ballard
    If some how Cruz winds up on the Pats it will be a sound business move to help the Pats and not stick it to the Giants
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

If there not going to pay Welker why would they pay for Cruz?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    BB cares about the Patriots way more than sticking anything to the Giants. I never got the whole hting with Ballard anyway. How was he sticking it to the Giants?? Ballard couldnt play anyway. Also the Giants got Bennet......better than Ballard
    If some how Cruz winds up on the Pats it will be a sound business move to help the Pats and not stick it to the Giants
    The thing with Ballard was to probably try and see if BB could get some information out of him about the Giants schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    If there not going to pay Welker why would they pay for Cruz?
    Not saying they will but Welker will be 32 before the start of the season and wants way too much money for a guy who's clearly on the decline.

I just heard on NFL AM that the only WR the Patriots have locked up right now is safety/WR/gunner Matthew Slater. I'm almost going to guarantee that Percy Harvin will be a Patriot next season and replace Wes Welker.

+ Reply to Thread