+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Game

Hybrid View

America's Game

They are doing a countdown of the top 25 America's game programs as voted by fans on NFL network. The G-men 2011 season is number 3 and it's on right now. 1st time I'm getting a chance to see it. I can feel the tears coming already

I know. I can't believe we ranked above the 2010 Packers tbh. I thought they were loved by all.

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    I know. I can't believe we ranked above the 2010 Packers tbh. I thought they were loved by all.
    One thing I noticed about the majority of football fans....they have very short memories and are creatures of the moment.

2011>2010 ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    One thing I noticed about the majority of football fans....they have very short memories and are creatures of the moment.

2011>2010 ...lol
    Remember how SB XLIII (Steelers vs Cards) was ranked the best a few years ago? Completely fallen off the list now.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Remember how SB XLIII (Steelers vs Cards) was ranked the best a few years ago? Completely fallen off the list now.
    I never understood why people thought that was the best. The toe tap was cool, but the best? No way.
    I thought we had something special!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    I found their America's Game to be very unlikable. Those players gave off such a ****y vibe....I mean even the 90's Cowboys came across as more humble. II think the 2011 Giants were more likable.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pksoze View Post
    I found their America's Game to be very unlikable. Those players gave off such a ****y vibe....I mean even the 90's Cowboys came across as more humble. II think the 2011 Giants were more likable.
    Anyone know who the other packers was besides Rodgers and McCarthy? Never saw that one.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Anyone know who the other packers was besides Rodgers and McCarthy? Never saw that one.
    Charles "I got destroyed by Brandon Jacobs" Woodson

Nothing comes close to the 2007 one. That was a masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Nothing comes close to the 2007 one. That was a masterpiece.
    Agreed wholeheartedly man. Freaked out and jumped around like never before in my adulthood when Eli hit Plax for the winner