+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the worst fans in the NFL?

Veteran

Who are the worst fans in the NFL?

I know I live in Pittsburgh but I've met steelers fans who whine,whine,whine. They're the only fans I know that think football is fixed. I get that they're rabid fans that care but some are just spoiled. You've won 2 rings in less than a decade and you think football is fixed? You should see the conspiracy theories they had after the ravens won. Giants fans get mad fast too but we don't say it's fixed. Also the eagles obviously. The sad part is eagles fans act like spoiled steelers fans which is weird since they've had 0 success.
    Last edited by GentleGiant; 02-10-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Giants fans don't say it's fixed, there'll be 50 posts after every game saying the refs ****ed us over =P

The worst fans are the Cowboys fans, because they keep whining saying that they have a good team. Well guess what Cowboy's fans?! It doesn't matter, if your team doesn't win and Tony keeps throwing pick you guys will always be bad.

Depends on what you mean by 'worst'. But I'll go with the 49ers.

Eagles, Redskins, and 49er fans are some of the most obnoxious fans in the world.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Eagles, Redskins, and 49er fans are some of the most obnoxious fans in the world.
    Obnoxious is very subjective though. I personally have Saints fans high on my list of most annoying, but that's just because of proximity. They're pretty obnoxious to me, but I don't think they're the worst fans, or even bad fans for that matter.

I'd still keep the 9ers and Eagles in the running for worst fans. Honestly, I could make a strong case for the Cowboys having the worst fans also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Obnoxious is very subjective though. I personally have Saints fans high on my list of most annoying, but that's just because of proximity. They're pretty obnoxious to me, but I don't think they're the worst fans, or even bad fans for that matter.I'd still keep the 9ers and Eagles in the running for worst fans. Honestly, I could make a strong case for the Cowboys having the worst fans also.
    Cowboys are delusional, but I don't think they are the worst. Saints fans are just spoiled. Obnoxious is subjective, you're right.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Cowboys are delusional, but I don't think they are the worst. Saints fans are just spoiled. Obnoxious is subjective, you're right.
    Delusional, impatient, front-running, etc. I think the only redeeming quality for us to not be placed at the top of 'worst NFL fans' is that we're generally not violent.

Eagles fans and it's not even close. They've had this crown for the longest time.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    I know I live in Pittsburgh but I've met steelers fans who whine,whine,whine. They're the only fans I know that think football is fixed. I get that they're rabid fans that care but some are just spoiled. You've won 2 rings in less than a decade and you think football is fixed? You should see the conspiracy theories they had after the ravens won. Giants fans get mad fast too but we don't say it's fixed. Also the eagles obviously. The sad part is eagles fans act like spoiled steelers fans which is weird since they've had 0 success.
    I have to admit that some of our fans are kind of strange. A player that potentially leaves via free agency (Bennett, Beatty, Cruz, etc) all of a sudden suck just because they are potentially gone. If these guys were staying here, these same types of fans would be talking about how awesome they are.
    Close or you hit the bricks

+ Reply to Thread