+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the worst fans in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    Fly Eagles Fly is worst then the Jets chant
    This. Just replace it with this and sing along

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    I was at the Vet several times. Something tells me that the Linc, atmosphere-wise, wont be an improvement LOL
    Because of PSLs it's an entirely higher class of scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Depends on what you mean by 'worst'. But I'll go with the 49ers.
    I was originally thinking Eagles fans, but sounds like there is a large thug element at 49er games.....that will probably be getting priced out when they move to their new stadium.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Eagles, Redskins, and 49er fans are some of the most obnoxious fans in the world.
    This is a pretty much a perfect list. Even though my sister married an Eagles fan and his family is pretty cool (they have an 85 year old grandmother who is a huge Eagles fan and talks smack, fin hilarious), I've heard countless horror stories with run ins with Eagle fans.

As for the band wagon 49er and Redskin fans, they have become almost unbearable. "RGIII will be better than Joe Montana, John Elway, and Aaron Rogers combined. We will win multiple Superbowlz!.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I was originally thinking Eagles fans, but sounds like there is a large thug element at 49er games.....that will probably be getting priced out when they move to their new stadium.
    I agree on this part... most likely those cheapskates will become raider fans...

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Yeah I hope so. Who knows though? I've never been to the Bay, but I have a couple of friends who lived there. They always felt pretty unsafe at Candlestick, but also had a great time at Giants games right down the road-- said the fans there were very polite and knowledgeable.

And these friends of mine were attractive, wholesome girls from North Texas in their early 20s. I can only imagine what it would be like for a guy rocking opposing fan gear.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    This. Just replace it with this and sing along

LOL! I"ve always loved that song.

This is a no brainer for me......Eagles fans. Scum of the Earth.

Eagles fans all the way .... classless pond scum.

Eagles%20fans%20suck.jpg
    Last edited by blueribbon; 02-17-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    I know I live in Pittsburgh but I've met steelers fans who whine,whine,whine. They're the only fans I know that think football is fixed. I get that they're rabid fans that care but some are just spoiled. You've won 2 rings in less than a decade and you think football is fixed? You should see the conspiracy theories they had after the ravens won. Giants fans get mad fast too but we don't say it's fixed. Also the eagles obviously. The sad part is eagles fans act like spoiled steelers fans which is weird since they've had 0 success.
    Philly Fans-least hospitable
    DallASS fans- most delusional
    San Fran fans- sorest losers

+ Reply to Thread