+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the worst fans in the NFL?

I wouldn't go to an Oakland or SF game without a gun on me because that's how bad it seems those games are getting out there.

What's going on out there at least with Philly, Boys, Skins fans it's always just loud mouthed obnoxious homerism. [And us too of course]

Imagine if SF won the SB? I think we all know they would have needed to call the National Guard in..

Quote Originally Posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
    I wouldn't go to an Oakland or SF game without a gun on me because that's how bad it seems those games are getting out there.

What's going on out there at least with Philly, Boys, Skins fans it's always just loud mouthed obnoxious homerism. [And us too of course]

Imagine if SF won the SB? I think we all know they would have needed to call the National Guard in..
    Back in the days of Montana and Young, the 49er fans had a reputation for being Sonoma County wine-and-cheese types. Now it seems like they're as bad as the Oakland crowd. In fact I'm guessing that's what happened, the Raider fanbase has infected the 49ers? Anybody know for sure?

San Fran losing all those years let the lowlife get to the games and basically turn it into the hood on game day, now that they are winning again the owners of the tickets will be back at the game and the punks will be back on the corner shooting each other over a bottle of night train!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Jaguars

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Jaguars
    HHAHAHA how?

i didnt know if that was even a team still...

So many to choose from, Eagles, 49ers, Jets, Oakland.....I would have to say Eagles take the cake

Bench Player
    I live in south jersey and the eagles fans are the most bi-polar fans i ever met. when they win one game, they think their team is going to the super bowl, but when they lose one game, they want the eagles to change the whole coaching staff and roster. 49ers fans just be whining like the 49ers head coach and players. thats why some other fans be calling them 40 whiners
    "You beat yourself when you don't believe in yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post

The thing about bay area football is win or lose, they riot. I used to live up there in NoCal and 49ers fans are by far more annoying than raider fan. I really hate that "who's got it better than us" gimmick
    Close or you hit the bricks

Veteran
    Kc chiefs fans are scum

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fanpetitions View Post
    Hands down no question Boston fans. I live in Arizona, on the opposite side of the country, and I'm still going with Boston fans. Pittsburgh comes in a distant second place.
    Don't agree. I'm from Boston, lived there for 40 years, wear my Giants shirts everywhere, of course I get lots of comments, most are in humor. The SB years are no different. Won lots of bets those two years. And I wear my Giants gear to the stadium when the Giants are in town.

+ Reply to Thread