+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the worst fans in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by killerbootz View Post
    when they win one game, they think their team is going to the super bowl, but when they lose one game, they want the eagles to change the whole coaching staff and roster.
    You're a noob on this message board so I don't expect you to know this, but come on here after a loss or win and it is the exact same mentality.

I usually completely avoid this site after a Giants loss simply because I do not wish to read hundreds of ridiculous "Fire _____, Cut _____" threads.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Bench Player
    We hit our local sports bar every Sunday during the season. In a crowd full of people (almost all wearing blue) it's always the Jets and the Cowboys fans that drive me nuts!

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Eagles fans and that should be the answer for any Giants fan and no other fan base comes close.
    1) Eagles
    2) Jets
    3) 40-whiners
    4) Foreskins
    5) Houston

Dallas fans actually aren't that bad. Go to a game in Houston and you'll see how bad they are

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    You're a noob on this message board so I don't expect you to know this, but come on here after a loss or win and it is the exact same mentality.

I usually completely avoid this site after a Giants loss simply because I do not wish to read hundreds of ridiculous "Fire _____, Cut _____" threads.
    im telling you i dont really see the same thing on this giants forums... eagles are much worse than the giants in person. yea you have a few giants fans here and there doing the same thing but i believe most of giants fans are even keeled
    "You beat yourself when you don't believe in yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post

But that's not really reflective of the actual fanbase. And it shows you don't know Eagles fans, it's true, they are the worst bipolar fans in the world and it's 90% of the fanbase. Listen to one of their sports talk stations on the internet the day before a big game and the day after they lose it, you've never seen anything like it.

Giants fans seem to be as bad as any others.

The amount of hate that stemmed from Steve Smith's departure was pathetic and embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Giants fans seem to be as bad as any others.The amount of hate that stemmed from Steve Smith's departure was pathetic and embarrassing.
    Well that was understood because nobody knew who else would fill the slot position. The hate was definitely uncalled for however.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    But that's not really reflective of the actual fanbase. And it shows you don't know Eagles fans, it's true, they are the worst bipolar fans in the world and it's 90% of the fanbase. Listen to one of their sports talk stations on the internet the day before a big game and the day after they lose it, you've never seen anything like it.
    I don't know about radio, because I don't listen to anything other than local FM her in Dallas, but based on the 10+ message boards I regularly peruse, I think that's pretty reflective of every fan base.

Bench Player
    Patriots fans--hands down...no doubt about it. If you aren't convinced visit their forums...

Cheese Heads..Lambaeu Packer fans, always raving about aaron rogers, and they can't even get passed us in the playoffs lol

+ Reply to Thread