+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the worst fans in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Cheese Heads..Lambaeu Packer fans, always raving about aaron rogers, and they can't even get passed us in the playoffs lol
    haha gotta love our buddies over on Packer forum. I remember how arrogant they were, and how we couldn't possibly beat them. I also loved how pretty much all of them joined their board around 2010-11 lol. right after the Packers won the SB. Some of them even rooted for two teams simultaneously.

Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    haha gotta love our buddies over on Packer forum. I remember how arrogant they were, and how we couldn't possibly beat them. I also loved how pretty much all of them joined their board around 2010-11 lol. right after the Packers won the SB. Some of them even rooted for two teams simultaneously.

Good times.
    And the funny thing is they call us the arrogant ****y Giant fans. That Eli is not elite, but Rogers is. And, how it's almost impossible to get tickets for their home games. Basically we got lucky twice, i love it, keeps us the under dog.

eagles (cons)

Veteran
    Dallas alot of front running big mouths. Sorry True Yankee fans, but some of your bandwagon fans relate

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Giants fans seem to be as bad as any others.

The amount of hate that stemmed from Steve Smith's departure was pathetic and embarrassing.
    You mean the guy who positioned himself as Mr. Giant, who was working out at the team facility in the offseason even though he was no longer officially on the team, the guy who had an anti-Eagles poster in his locker and tweeted out a picture of it during the Osi-Lesean feud, the guy who would not return Reese's phone calls after they made an offer, the guy who then signed with the Eagles without countering the offer? That Steve Smith?

It's not like the disproportionate hate came for no reason.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 03-17-2013 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I don't know about radio, because I don't listen to anything other than local FM her in Dallas, but based on the 10+ message boards I regularly peruse, I think that's pretty reflective of every fan base.
    It's especially true with the Eagles. Every minor failure is a mutiny.

I urge skeptics to tune into WIP (http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/station/94wip/) or their other new sports station that I can't remember offhand. Tune in before and after a loss in a big game.

They have no doubt of assured victory before, and no mercy for blood afterwards.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 03-17-2013 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    You mean the guy who positioned himself as Mr. Giant, who was working out at the team facility in the offseason even though he was no longer officially on the team, the guy who had an anti-Eagles poster in his locker and tweeted out a picture of it during the Osi-Lesean feud, the guy who would not return Reese's phone calls after they made an offer, the guy who then signed with the Eagles without countering the offer? That Steve Smith?

Ah, so it's cool to will injury or death upon a guy for leaving a freaking sports team. Right.

Now there are people calling Kenny Phillips a traitor. So childish.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post

The amount of true HATRED, and on such an incredibly personal level, that was directed at Steve Smith was an absolute embarrassment. The people who did that are the scum of the earth, and I dont consider them Giants fans at all. Wishing death on him and his family? There isn't a single argument in existence that can justify that type of behavior.

Philly by far!

Even their own players hate the Eagle fans.

“During the game, there was a good section of fans chanting some of the most vile things I've ever heard,” Babin said according to CBSSports.com's Kevin Noonan. “And not just at a football game, but in life, in general. Talking about attacking [coach Andy Reid], talking about people's wives and kids and chanting them. And I just thought there was no place for that in the NFL -- none whatsoever.”

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...or-vile-chants
    Last edited by blueribbon; 03-17-2013 at 03:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread