+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the worst fans in the NFL?

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    I wouldn't hate the Eagles as much if it weren't for their fans. I've been going to Giants games since 1933. I've hated Eagles fans since 1940.

Man... I thought the Jets would be cool... I was all like, hey guys, I'm Greg, the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and we should work out a trade for Revis. They are like...

Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    Man... I thought the Jets would be cool... I was all like, hey guys, I'm Greg, the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and we should work out a trade for Revis. They are like...
    Coach. How do you feel about getting shutout by the saints who had a historically bad D?

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Coach. How do you feel about getting shutout by the saints who had a historically bad D?
    Terrible... tears of sadness streamed down my face and into the gap between my teeth. A part of me died that day.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    Terrible... tears of sadness streamed down my face and into the gap between my teeth. A part of me died that day.
    Did Doug Martin kick your *** when you called him the muscle hamster?

Worst in terms of conduct is definitely the Eagles. Hell, they used to have their own court and jail in the stadium.
    Nicest I've encountered was in Arizona. I was there for SB XLII, and the Cardinals fans were almost too nice.
    Biggest front runner are the Cowboy fans, especially outside of Texas.
    Dumbest, I'll give it to the Jet fans based on their calls to sports radio, and the few of them I know.

Bench Player
    Patriot fans get my vote. I work in a sports bar and I have to laugh when I hear the Patriot fans refere to themselves as being on the team when they win ie: "we played a great game" or "my offense looked awesome". When they lose its, "they looked bad".

Quote Originally Posted by pokerpunk View Post
    Patriot fans get my vote. I work in a sports bar and I have to laugh when I hear the Patriot fans refere to themselves as being on the team when they win ie: "we played a great game" or "my offense looked awesome". When they lose its, "they looked bad".
    They are the most arrogant fans I've encountered.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    I wouldn't hate the Eagles as much if it weren't for their fans. I've been going to Giants games since 1933. I've hated Eagles fans since 1940.
    Going to NY Giants games since 1933, wow. That is awesome. You must have incredible memorier upon incredible memories of NY Giants a different times of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerpunk View Post
    I live in Pats country and I can say that circa 2003 thru 2007 they were incredibly arrogant. They have mostly calmed down a bit since then.
    Not as bad to be around anymore.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread