+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the worst fans in the NFL?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Yeah. Still a ways to go.

Side note, I'm done watching ESPN nowadays because of their ridiculous lack of integrity, so I may be out of the loop on stuff like that. Their publications are still okay, but they are seemingly only interested in fabricating stories for ratings or presenting opinions to incite a crowd on the network. It's sad.
    Yeah I agree they are turning into the TMZ of the sporting world.

Patriots fans are far worse than any fans in the NFL. Biggest bunch of losers and crybabies going.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    You should have seen them at Super Bowl XLII. Before the game, they were already celebrating their "19-0 Season".
    Every time I watch a game at Gillette Stadium, I never fail to laugh my *** off at their 16-0 Regular Season banner. If I'm a Patsie fan (God forbid), I'm begging Kraft to take that piece of crap down.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    I know I live in Pittsburgh but I've met steelers fans who whine,whine,whine. They're the only fans I know that think football is fixed. I get that they're rabid fans that care but some are just spoiled. You've won 2 rings in less than a decade and you think football is fixed? You should see the conspiracy theories they had after the ravens won. Giants fans get mad fast too but we don't say it's fixed. Also the eagles obviously. The sad part is eagles fans act like spoiled steelers fans which is weird since they've had 0 success.
    Dude I couldn't disagree with you more. I've had more Steelers fans come up to me shaking my hand - some buying me a beer - because I'm a Giants fan. Why? Because we beat the Patsies twice in the SB.

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    49ers fans are gaining ground on eagles fans though. That whole "who's got it better than us" stuff has obviously made their fans high.
    seems like youre a little mad that the cough cant come up with something as inspiring. Oh well, I guess all cant be as clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado49er View Post
    seems like youre a little mad that the cough cant come up with something as inspiring. Oh well, I guess all cant be as clever.
    lmao.

stupid niner fan is stupid

Quote Originally Posted by SamHuff70 View Post
    Dude I couldn't disagree with you more. I've had more Steelers fans come up to me shaking my hand - some buying me a beer - because I'm a Giants fan. Why? Because we beat the Patsies twice in the SB.
    You're right, Sam. You'll find some obnoxious Steeler fans, but in general, and especially among older fans, there's a lot of history and respect, as well as a marriage between the Mara's and Rooneys. The two families are quite close. So, any ****** Steeler fans you see are probably ignorant of those facts, or just don't care.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SamHuff70 View Post
    Well I live in the heart of it all and these boys are far from humble. Hell you can on steeler forums right now and see how many trolls are on it. They hate everyone. They think every D player is a wuss. They hate Ben( even though right now I think he's better than Brady and Peyton nowadays). Most of them don't know a thing about the 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Well I live in the heart of it all and these boys are far from humble. Hell you can on steeler forums right now and see how many trolls are on it. They hate everyone. They think every D player is a wuss. They hate Ben( even though right now I think he's better than Brady and Peyton nowadays). Most of them don't know a thing about the 70s.
    Those are probably newer fans with no sense of their team's history. All the steeler fans I know are very respectful towards the Giants for the reasons SamHuff70 mentioned.

It extends to the teams themselves as well, such as this image when Dwyer got hurt on a return last season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Those are probably newer fans with no sense of their team's history. All the steeler fans I know are very respectful towards the Giants for the reasons SamHuff70 mentioned. It extends to the teams themselves as well, such as this image when Dwyer got hurt on a return last season:
    That makes sense. Although I recommend never going on a forum if your a steelers fan. Most are actually ravens pretending to be steelers( literally). They're mostly trolls. I get that. I don't question the team. They're the most consistently successful franchise in NFL history. They draft people from penn state and Pitt not because they're good but just to give back to the community. Not to mention the giants are literally family related to them. But I have one rule. If the QB of a team shows any promise, you should support him through anything, cause he's the most important player. The dolphins, lions, and bengals have no idea how lucky they are now that they have QBs. So when the very idea that the majority of these guys hate on a 2 time SB winning QB disgusts me. Ryan Clark even said they were spoiled. When I was little, the steelers were my favorite. My dad and pap watched the immaculate reception live. They lived through the 70s. I considered Hines ward, Ben, and Troy as family. JPP, Eli, and Cruz are my new and true family, but it doesn't mean I can't feel bad for Pittsburgh.

+ Reply to Thread