+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rebecca, Dave, and Darrell are good people. Obviously they don't fill up our stadium in Tampa, but Rebecca is very loud. It's nice to say I know our entire fanbase. Maybe if they bring friends, we'll have record attendance.

And the Eagles fans are an irritating bunch if I ever saw them. Skins can be pretty annoying, but they aren't as bad as Philly.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Philly fans, across all 4 major sports, are world class dirtbags for the most part. There are a lot of good ones, but they are badly overshadowed by the idiots who have the most annoying sense of entitlement, as if any of their teams have done anything worth remembering, the Phillies being the exception.

I've never been around a bigger bunch of true idiots than when I've attended sporting events involving a Philly team.

49ers fans are gaining ground on eagles fans though. That whole "who's got it better than us" stuff has obviously made their fans high.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Philly fans, across all 4 major sports, are world class dirtbags for the most part. There are a lot of good ones, but they are badly overshadowed by the idiots who have the most annoying sense of entitlement, as if any of their teams have done anything worth remembering, the Phillies being the exception.

I've never been around a bigger bunch of true idiots than when I've attended sporting events involving a Philly team.
    SAINTS FANS ARE GROSS!!!!!!!!

YOUR TEAM IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT A COUPLE YEARS BACK.... PIPE DOWN B/C YOU WON A SUPERBOWL.... YOUR FRANCHISE IS A BUNCH OF CHEATING, VODOO PRACTICING, GUMBO EATING D BAGS!

Honorable mention.... Jets fans.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGiantsfan View Post
    Giants fans don't say it's fixed, there'll be 50 posts after every game saying the refs ****ed us over =P
    Yeah but that's different. Steelers fans will say the referees planned it, the commissioner is out to get them, the players are payed. It's pathetic. Ray Lewis is friends with goodell so that means the ravens Sb was rigged. Or maybe the ravens were a good team?

Not sure there is an overall worst fanbase in the NFL that can be agreed upon universally. Raiders and Eagles fans can be dirty but you can't really question their loyalty to their teams. Steelers fans are passionate but like previously mentioned, they get extremely whiny when things don't go their way and you could argue the same for Giants fans too. Saints fans are to be questioned because they were hard to find before the Drew Brees era and I'm sure a good chunk of them will just run back into LSU's arms when Brees is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Not sure there is an overall worst fanbase in the NFL that can be agreed upon universally. Raiders and Eagles fans can be dirty but you can't really question their loyalty to their teams. Steelers fans are passionate but like previously mentioned, they get extremely whiny when things don't go their way and you could argue the same for Giants fans too. Saints fans are to be questioned because they were hard to find before the Drew Brees era and I'm sure a good chunk of them will just run back into LSU's arms when Brees is gone.
    or Bama.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    SAINTS FANS ARE GROSS!!!!!!!!YOUR TEAM IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT A COUPLE YEARS BACK.... PIPE DOWN B/C YOU WON A SUPERBOWL.... YOUR FRANCHISE IS A BUNCH OF CHEATING, VODOO PRACTICING, GUMBO EATING D BAGS!Honorable mention.... Jets fans.
    You mad?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I've met some hardcore saints fans. Talking about their rivalry with the falcons, Archie manning, the fact that they had one of the greatest LB corps ever. Trust me. They're out there and they were here before Brees.

Hands down no question Boston fans. I live in Arizona, on the opposite side of the country, and I'm still going with Boston fans. Pittsburgh comes in a distant second place.
    Start a Petition Against a Player or Team - http://www.fanpetitions.com/