+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    I can't continue this ridiculous dialogue. I'm with Morehead... Consider yourself hugged.
    I do feel, now that you have so eloquently expalined why there are so many sham years where the NFL has deluded itself regarding a Champion, that you inform the Giants and all other NFL Champps before 1967, and advise them that their Championships are no longer recognized.
    Has Goodell contacted you yet regarding his replacement candidates?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm not belittling the NFL. I'm just saying the merger was a business decision.The AFL really never existed as a real football competitor of the NFL before the first SB. They were really not as good as the NFL until the actual merger in 1970.Top to bottom, they were inferior to the NFL.My point is that the NFL championship before the suberbowl was the championship of the best teams and players in the world. The Superbowl started before the AFL was really anywhere near as good as the NFL.In other words, there was never any "sub championship" or anything close to it before the SB era. The NFL chamionship was the true championship of pro football.
    Zim...I realized a few minutes ago that this guy is that poster with all the different screen names.He's basically a Morehead stalker named Dark Saint and ElidaManing,I forgot that this was his other handle.We've been duped by a moron. I'm man enough to admit it.In other words, we are wasting our time.
    Wait what? This is my thread. How am I stalking you if you came on my thread? You started talking to me. I have no quarrel against you. I have my own thread introducing myself. Are you talking about the 4th and 1 guy?

Veteran
    I'm not belittling the NFL. I'm just saying the merger was a business decision.The AFL really never existed as a real football competitor of the NFL before the first SB. They were really not as good as the NFL until the actual merger in 1970.Top to bottom, they were inferior to the NFL.My point is that the NFL championship before the suberbowl was the championship of the best teams and players in the world. The Superbowl started before the AFL was really anywhere near as good as the NFL.In other words, there was never any "sub championship" or anything close to it before the SB era. The NFL chamionship was the true championship of pro football.
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    I can't continue this ridiculous dialogue. I'm with Morehead... Consider yourself hugged.I do feel, now that you have so eloquently expalined why there are so many sham years where the NFL has deluded itself regarding a Champion, that you inform the Giants and all other NFL Champps before 1967, and advise them that their Championships are no longer recognized.Has Goodell contacted you yet regarding his replacement candidates?
    Can you please read what Im writing? i never said that they dont matter. i said theyre lesser compared to SBs. Of course they're recognized but so are the AFL rings( look it up) but this NFL is both of those leagues combined so it only makes sense that THIS NFLs championship would mean more since its literally the NFL and AFL championships combined.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Wait what? This is my thread. How am I stalking you if you came on my thread? You started talking to me. I have no quarrel against you. I have my own thread introducing myself. Are you talking about the 4th and 1 guy?
    I'm sorry when I heard the name calling I just assumed..............
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran
    Sorry lost my cool.

Veteran
    Listen can we just say agree to disagree? I have a baby doll I have to care for school and I've been typing this whole thing on an IPOD.

Zim...I realized a few minutes ago that this guy is that poster with all the different screen names.
    He's basically a Morehead stalker named Dark Saint and ElidaManing,
    I forgot that this was his other handle.
    We've been duped by a moron. I'm man enough to admit it.

In other words, we are wasting our time.
    OMG... I can't stop smiling. I feel so stupid. hahaha. TY, MH, I would have argued forever if I hadn't taken your cue to just disengage peacefully.
    But, now that I realeize what a duped dunce I've been, I take my hug away.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    OMG... I can't stop smiling. I feel so stupid. hahaha. TY, MH, I would have argued forever if I hadn't taken your cue to just disengage peacefully.But, now that I realeize what a duped dunce I've been, I take my hug away.
    Read my last comment to MH.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Read my last comment to MH.
    "Dumbasses" and "you are not very bright".
    Now you have been called out so your tone is more civil. Interesting.
    So 4th and 1 is another one of your handles. I forgot that one.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran
    "Dumbasses" and "you are not very bright".Now you have been called out so your tone is more civil. Interesting.So 4th and 1 is another one of your handles. I forgot that one.
    I told you I lost my cool. Ok? I have friends on here. I didn't know someone was stalking you.