+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the worst fans in the NFL?

Philly's pretty bad, but I'd say Boston is a step above. Garbage fans.
    Start a Petition Against a Player or Team - http://www.fanpetitions.com/

Banned
    San Francisco 49ers fans are the lowest.

Quote Originally Posted by fanpetitions View Post
    Philly's pretty bad, but I'd say Boston is a step above. Garbage fans.
    Very similar but Boston still loves their players when they fail. Philly immediately flips and wants to run them out of town.

Only fanbase I truly hate is Philly. Even in comparison to our other divisional rivals... most Dallas fans I know are fairly reasonable people. They generally don't talk about their fandom unless asked... I've never had the problem of a dallas fan that was in your face about it (unless you count sporting a dallas t-shirt while going about your business "in your face")...

Likewise, most long-time Washington fans are fairly nice as well (yeah we trade friendly jabs, but it's never anything serious, even in the 2012 season)... and those old-timers in Washington even join us giants fans in showing up the RG3 bandwagoners. They're sort of like the pre-2004 Boston Red Sox fans... yeah they were the enemy and referred to their NY rivals as the "evil empire", but at least you could get along with them as people.

Even other organizations (such as the Saints) I feel are more misunderstood than anything. The fans there are real passionate about their team, win or lose, and the team responds in kind, often being found helping the community (especially after Katrina) during the offseason. The city and the team are very close, which is why many people of New Orleans, right or wrong, took the bountygate scandal as a personal affront to them. By the same token, I have been able to wear Giants apparel in New Orleans before (during the 2011 playoffs no less) and most people still treated me courteously... often the point that Eli is a favorite son of the town helped, and in fact after the saints loss to SF most Saints fans that I had met started rooting for the Giants.

But there's no redeeming quality about Philly. As Obi-Wan Kenobi once said, You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany. They claim to love their team, yet flip out on said team if they lose in a way that makes this board look like amateurs. Wearing any shade of blue that resembles Giants colors in Philly during football season can, at best, draw funny glances, and at worst, get you killed or beaten up. If forced to wear either Yankees apparel at Fenway or Giants apparel at the Linc, I'd pick Yankees at Fenway any day. At least that way I'd know I would survive the day...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 02-13-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Eagles and Jets. Eagles fans are barely human and Jets fans are jealous and stupid and I can't stand the high school J-E-T-S chant.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Eagles and Jets. Eagles fans are barely human and Jets fans are jealous and stupid and I can't stand the high school J-E-T-S chant.
    Fly Eagles Fly is worst then the Jets chant

Eagles if you've ever been to the "Linc" you would agree wholeheartedly

I don't think Giants fans are bad per se, but we are very very impatient and that can be very annoying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCDBS View Post
    I know better than to go to that cesspool.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCDBS View Post
    I was at the Vet several times. Something tells me that the Linc, atmosphere-wise, wont be an improvement LOL

+ Reply to Thread