+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the worst fans in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Very similar but Boston still loves their players when they fail. Philly immediately flips and wants to run them out of town.
    just read this, SZJ, and I had to smile thinking about Billy Buckner.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I live in Pats country and I can say that circa 2003 thru 2007 they were incredibly arrogant. They have mostly calmed down a bit since then.
    Not as bad to be around anymore.
    To be fair, that's all fans. Win a championship, become obnoxious. Lose the next year, return to humble roots.

oak raider fan hands down! they rock like thier fresh off a sb win EVERY yr.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    To be fair, that's all fans. Win a championship, become obnoxious. Lose the next year, return to humble roots.
    Not really what was going on here. What happened is all the casual fans, who don't have respect for the game, got all obnoxious. The old time fans never got that way. Those are the guys who called me to congratulate me for our win in 2008.
    It was the casual fans that were the poor losers.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Not really what was going on here. What happened is all the casual fans, who don't have respect for the game, got all obnoxious. The old time fans never got that way. Those are the guys who called me to congratulate me for our win in 2008.
    It was the casual fans that were the poor losers.
    Frontrunners dont like losing teams. Thats what causes them to become angry frontrunners. Laughing at them hurts them the most

I live in Pats country and I can say that circa 2003 thru 2007 they were incredibly arrogant. They have mostly calmed down a bit since then.
    Not as bad to be around anymore.
    You should have seen them at Super Bowl XLII. Before the game, they were already celebrating their "19-0 Season".

Banned
    True, but there is definitely a varying degree of "obnoxiousness" when talking about different teams. By the way congrats on being the NFC offseason champs again this year. According to ESPN, Dallas is #1 in the power ranking for the NFC East.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    True, but there is definitely a varying degree of "obnoxiousness" when talking about different teams. By the way congrats on being the NFC offseason champs again this year. According to ESPN, Dallas is #1 in the power ranking for the NFC East.
    Wait what? I saw that the skins were in 1st, you guys in 2nd on ESPN

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...wer-rankings-2

And same for NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...into-offseason

Banned
    Wait what? I saw that the skins were in 1st, you guys in 2nd on ESPN

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...wer-rankings-2

I guess they all are projecting it differently, not like it matters at this point. I was watching ESPN yesterday when they were doing the rankings, and tbh I forget which analysts were on but they had it ranked Dallas/Giants/Skins/Eagles. I just had to point it out because it seems that every year no matter how Dallas performs, they seem to be projected to win the east before the season starts.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...into-offseason
    I was watching ESPN yesterday and tbh I forget which analysts were on, but they had it ranked Dallas/Giants/Skins/Eagles. I just had to point it out because it seems that every off season, no matter how Dallas has performed the season prior, they are projected to win the East. Seems that there are many differing opinions out there at this point though, which makes sense considering there are still plenty of roster changes yet to be made.
    Last edited by ShakeandBake; 04-02-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I was watching ESPN yesterday and tbh I forget which analysts were on, but they had it ranked Dallas/Giants/Skins/Eagles. I just had to point it out because it seems that every off season, no matter how Dallas has performed the season prior, they are projected to win the East. Seems that there are many differing opinions out there at this point though, which makes sense considering there are still plenty of roster changes yet to be made.
    Yeah. Still a ways to go.

Side note, I'm done watching ESPN nowadays because of their ridiculous lack of integrity, so I may be out of the loop on stuff like that. Their publications are still okay, but they are seemingly only interested in fabricating stories for ratings or presenting opinions to incite a crowd on the network. It's sad.
    Last edited by Ntegrase96; 04-02-2013 at 11:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread