+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The NFL is Dyiing a slow death

Outdoor Arena Football

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    53 1/3 yards wide, I believe.
    I just dont want the game to get any more Offensive driven. If u widen the field days of smash mouth football are over. No more big uglies in the trenches no more 250lb linebackers. The Defense will look like Nebraska when Prince was there. they will have 3 Dlineman then 8 DB's some labeled LB they will all range from 200-225

Quote Originally Posted by bill2000 View Post
    For all you guys saying it will never happen, think again. These game changing rule moves will continue to creep along until we no longer recognize the game we love. They will have a major impact on the game. Consider the rule moving kickoffs from the 30 to the 35. Touchbacks skyrocketed from 416 in 2010 to 1120 in 2011.The constant threat of lawsuits and pressure from the political class will insure continued rule modification and the game we know today will be changed forever.
    It already has been changed. I have been watching Football since the 80's and this is not the Football I grew up watching. I hate Rodger Goodell.

This is why I hate it when people compare current players to the one's who played back in the day. Players these days are a bunch of whining ******* compared to the old school Football players.

+ Reply to Thread