+ Reply to Thread

VICK RESTRUCTURES

TO A 1 YR CONTRACT WORTH 10 MIL. VICK SAID HE SAW THE OFFENSE AND KNEW THAT WAS WHERE HE WANTED TO BE

t**SOURCE ESPN

LOOKS LIKE VICK 2X A YR STILL...MOBILE QB NFCE

Good, at least we know the Eagles will stink for the next few years.

I wouldn't say few years, but next year is all but guaranteed. Vick goes down in weeks 4-6 for the rest of the year and is done for his career... heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Good, at least we know the Eagles will stink for the next few years.
    Except, of course, against us... Eagles will beat us twice and go 2-14, maybe 3-13...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Except, of course, against us... Eagles will beat us twice and go 2-14, maybe 3-13...
    I think that jinx is gone, we clobbered them in the last week. Next year will not be any better for them.

Considering we've only beat him twice in the past three years, I'm not looking forward to seeing him again.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    I think that jinx is gone, we clobbered them in the last week. Next year will not be any better for them.
    They had already given up as a team by that point and may have thrown the game to get a better draft pick...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.