Threaded View

Darce Mock (first ever)

Round 1: Sheldon Richardson: DT, 6'4 295lbs Missouri
    If he gets past the cowboys we have no choice but to take him. Great athlete; could gain some weight while maintaining his athleticism. Versatile enough to kick out to DE on early run downs as well.

Round 2: Khaseem Greene: LB, 6 235lbs Rutgers
    The more I watch this guy the more I think he's a stud; I owe Nycsportsfan for this one. May have to play OLB in the nfl but he's a flat out playmaker who does everything well and a good athlete.

Round 3: Tank Carradine: DE, 6'5 265lbs Florida state
    ACL injury late will cause him to drop. I think the potential is too much to pass up at this point. His rookie year will probably be a wash.

Round 4: Tharold Simon: CB, 6'2 190lbs LSU
    Great size, stepped up after the loss of Claiborne an led LSU in interceptions and pass break ups. Not sure how he will run at the combine.

Round 5: Michael Williams: TE, 6'6 270lbs Alabama
    Potential to put on weight and become a tackle in the nfl. At worst he's a perfect replacement to Bennett. Monster blocker with elite size.

Round 6: Miguel Maysonet: RB, 5'9 205lbs Stony Brook
    As a stony brook student I may be biased but this kids got all the skills to make it in the nfl. Would love to get him this late and if he proves to be a capable reciever it would add great depth to our RB stable.

Round 7: Kicker
    Enough said. Tynes time is up.

OL help will come from re-signing Beatty and Boothe. Also bringing in a low/mid cost free agent to compete with brewer for RT.
    Last edited by DarceChoke; 02-11-2013 at 11:26 AM.