+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants a classy organization in every way but one

I will never agree with the decision to share a stadium with the Jets. The Giants deserve there own stadium. I always resepect the Maras and Tische's but the decision to share a stadium was a horrible decision.

Re: Giants a classy organization in every way but one

What does sharing a stadium have to do with class? I don't mind sharing a stadium, it just sucks that it's in New Jersey.

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]What does sharing a stadium have to do with class? I don't mind sharing a stadium, it just sucks that it's in New Jersey.
    [/quote]Yeah, I don't see why sharing is that big of a deal really. A few teams across different sports share stadiums. No biggie. I do wish it was actually in NY though.

[quote user="TroyArcher"]I will never agree with the decision to share a stadium with the Jets. The Giants deserve there own stadium. I always resepect the Maras and Tische's but the decision to share a stadium was a horrible decision.[/quote]

It was a business decision, nothing to do with class.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="FlyingTruck"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]What does sharing a stadium have to do with class? I don't mind sharing a stadium, it just sucks that it's in New Jersey.
    [/quote]Yeah, I don't see why sharing is that big of a deal really. A few teams across different sports share stadiums. No biggie. I do wish it was actually in NY though.[/quote]

Different sports I don't mind. It was a money grab that I disgaree with. Especially sharin with the Jets.

Other than having to de-louse the place after Jests games, I don't mind sharing the stadium. We're talking about $1.4 BILLION here
    “I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.”
    ― Franz Kafka

All-Pro

[quote user="Die-Hard"]Other than having to de-louse the place after Jests games, I don't mind sharing the stadium. We're talking about $1.4 BILLION here
    [/quote]

Originally we were talking about $800 million...

The Stadium had a different design and different budget when the Jets were trying to get approval for the there stadium in Manhattan, when the Jets were rejected they came crawling back to the Mara's and they sat down talked and built the stadium with there own money, otherwise it would have been Giants stadium again, instead of Metlife crap...

Banned

[quote user="Die-Hard"]Other than having to de-louse the place after Jests games, I don't mind sharing the stadium. We're talking about $1.4 BILLION here
    [/quote]The money shouldn't be an excuse. The Giants got way too much of a rich history to be sharing a stadium... especially with a team who was about to build their own stadium in Manhattan without the Giants. That **** is wack.

this has been going on since '86, for 25 years
    they have been the green-headed ugly stepbrother.
    meadowlands , metlife stadium , jersey shores arena ; it doesn't matter what the talking heads call it ;
    everybody still knows that its giants stadium...including the jets.
    now if it were the other way around......
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

You know all those threads complaining about the PSLs? Double the prices....