+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's your pick in this mock?

Quote Originally Posted by JSpin View Post
    Wow you really aren't high on Ogletree. I absolutely see the case for Richardson though. He has elite interior pass rush potential. Ive seen one report compare him to JJ. I'd take that haha

For the "experts" in here, I see a huge drop off in talent outside of the top 40. Do you think so and if so would you trade our 3rd to move up and get another impact player? Some guys who might be there could be Datone Jones, DJ Fluker,Margus Hunt, Eifert, etc
    I like him and the way he plays. However he has some red flags. He was suspended 4 games last year for failing drug tests. Hes a convert Safety who is 230lbs, Seems like a better fit for the OLB than a ILB. I think we have way more need inside than outside. Kiwi holds down one side and i think its time for JWill to step up and be the starter. Kid looks good whenever i see him and is also an athletic freak. Id rather see a DT or DE in round one and go after Green from Rutgers or that kid from Kansas State Arthur in the second.

No one is prediction we pick Lane Johnson?

Do we think he'll be gone at 19?

I think if he's there we def.pick him.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

I think so too. The OP didn't mention him but I think he'd most likely be the pick. That is unless some team offers up too good a deal for Reese to turn down if a team wants to trade down and take him.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

I got Joeckel to KC, Fisher to Arizona & Lane Johnson to San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I think so too. The OP didn't mention him but I think he'd most likely be the pick. That is unless some team offers up too good a deal for Reese to turn down if a team wants to trade down and take him.
    With the 31st ranked defense and no depth at LB, DT, DE, or CB I'm not even considering offense in round 1. I'll be pissed if we go any other position than the 4 I just listed.

Quote Originally Posted by WiIdcat View Post
    With the 31st ranked defense and no depth at LB, DT, DE, or CB I'm not even considering offense in round 1. I'll be pissed if we go any other position than the 4 I just listed.
    This was the best RT the Giants had last year

He's coming off this injury and is 32 starting the season...their other option is Dave Diehl (I'll stop there)

O-line help is just as important as defense if not more IMO. One player drafted in the 1st round won't immediately cure a 31 ranked defense...but a 1st round stud tackle could immediately turn around an ailing offensive line.

PS: Sorry I had to show that gif.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    This was the best RT the Giants had last year

He's coming off this injury and is 32 starting the season...their other option is Dave Diehl (I'll stop there)

O-line help is just as important as defense if not more IMO. One player drafted in the 1st round won't immediately cure a 31 ranked defense...but a 1st round stud tackle could immediately turn around an ailing offensive line.

PS: Sorry I had to show that gif.
    David Diehl is the worst offensive tackle in the league. You could put anyone in there and it would be an upgrade.

Alec Ogletree
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WiIdcat View Post
    David Diehl is the worst offensive tackle in the league. You could put anyone in there and it would be an upgrade.
    That's absolutely ridiculous.

This "DD is worse than my 6 year old" nonsense on these MB's is boring and foolish.
    He would be a valuable guy to have on the team next yesar for depth. especially since he's so versatile. Is he playing at the level of a starter? Maybe not. But he'd be a valuable back up.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    huh.. wouldn't have guessed that..
    Ogletree
    Okafor
    Richardson

Do not want Minter or Montgomery in the first.

+ Reply to Thread