+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who's your pick in this mock?

Quote Originally Posted by WiIdcat View Post
    Charlie Campbells latest mock is up on Walterfootball
    http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2013charlie.php

Who would you take at 19 in this situation. Notable available players: Sheldon Richardson, Alec Ogletree, Okafor, Datone Jones, Teo, Minter, and Montgomery.

For me it would easily come down to Richardson or Ogletree. Both are elite athletic specimens at the position and are just plain play makers. That's exactly what this defense needs. I know Richardson is probably the higher rated player, but at the end of the day I would go with Ogletree because I believe he could be the JPP of 2013. A guy who was drafted in the teens but if the draft were to happen again would go top 5.

Alright GM's you're on the clock...
    I would be happy with Lane Johnson or D.J. Flucker ( if Ansah isn't available ) at OL or Short at DT but if my boy Johnathan Hankins is available at 19 I will be thrilled if Giants pulled the trigger on him. LB? Actually I'm getting more convinced of the possibility of trading down in the 1st and grab Minter or Brown if the Giants were to draft a LB in the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    That's absolutely ridiculous.

This "DD is worse than my 6 year old" nonsense on these MB's is boring and foolish.
    He would be a valuable guy to have on the team next yesar for depth. especially since he's so versatile. Is he playing at the level of a starter? Maybe not. But he'd be a valuable back up.
    I dissagre.. I think his salary and level of talent hes at this point in his career dont match up at all, and if hes on our roster, its horrible value for what ur gonna get outta him compared to what he makes... He had one of the worst seasons i've ever seen from a Olineman personally, and i think theres alot of people who desrve to be critical as much as they want, becasue hes that bad.. He wasen't good for awhile now, and has consistently gotten worse.. What makes u think he wont' get even worse going forward?

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I dissagre.. I think his salary and level of talent hes at this point in his career dont match up at all, and if hes on our roster, its horrible value for what ur gonna get outta him compared to what he makes... He had one of the worst seasons i've ever seen from a Olineman personally, and i think theres alot of people who desrve to be critical as much as they want, becasue hes that bad.. He wasen't good for awhile now, and has consistently gotten worse.. What makes u think he wont' get even worse going forward?
    Seriously Diehl is the worst starting tackle in the league... there are backups that would better protect Eli than him. PFF has Diehl as the 60th rated tackle in the league last year. Please cut ASAP thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JSpin View Post
    Seriously Diehl is the worst starting tackle in the league... there are backups that would better protect Eli than him. PFF has Diehl as the 60th rated tackle in the league last year. Please cut ASAP thanks.
    Sometimes on these boards people that seemingly everyone likes or dislikes finally starts getting old and some will start to retort back to sticking up for the said player, which makes no sense to me, i know, but it happens...lol I think thats the case with Morehead here, because Morehead has way to much Wisdom to not realize how bad Diehl is, and in my opinion, is just looking to be diffrent on the subject, because theres no way anyone can have anything but critisim for that Has Been... Seriously, hes abysmal!

+ Reply to Thread