+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

ogletree in tier 3? Mauti in tier 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    ogletree in tier 3? Mauti in tier 2?
    crazy huh.. It's like a Bleacher Report article..

It says the author works as a legal assistant....Basically he has zero qaulification/credibility as a talent evaluator

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    It says the author works as a legal assistant....Basically he has zero qaulification/credibility as a talent evaluator
    thats my friend take it easy. his articles are pretty good usually. I think Ogletree is to low but his negatives are valid. Uploaded the Kentucky game today and its very mediocre. Ive shown his best games thus far i have more coming that arent as flattering
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-11-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    thats my friend take it easy. his articles are pretty good usually. I think Ogletree is to low but his negatives are valid. Uploaded the Kentucky game today and its very mediocre. Ive shown his best games thus far i have more coming that arent as flattering
    You can do the same thing with just about every prospect in america, whats ur point?

At least someone sees the value i do with Devonte Holloman.. Mocked em to us in the 4th-6th rd's a handful of times... He was a pretty big recruit and had a good career at S.Carolina.... Also as the article reads, can cover with past exp at S and really hit with his 240lb frame... Holloman is very underrated on these boards...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    You can do the same thing with just about every prospect in america, whats ur point?
    My point is his negatives are valid even if I do believe he is knocking him 2 much for the negatives.

This happens with almost every prospect I watch a lot of. I start seeing the same things over and over and the negatives stick out a lot. Matt Barkley makes me want to vomit

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    What this Kentucky game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDO08...=results_video ?

I barely even saw a negative play