+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    Slip wrote this article haha.

    Being serious though, Ogletree should be in a higher tier just based on his athletic potential alone.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    What this Kentucky game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDO08...=results_video ?

    I barely even saw a negative play
    No thats 2011 , I havent finished annotating 2012 yet. I uploaded didnt put the box on. I dont know which is the best way to do these videos ive been including as many snaps as possible but I think sometimes it may be misleading. I think some might not tell the gap assignment and assign blame to something or miss the reason entirely I put the play up like the hand usage or lack there of .
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-11-2013 at 08:27 PM.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Slip wrote this article haha.

    Being serious though, Ogletree should be in a higher tier just based on his athletic potential alone.
    I agree he is 1st tier but EC writes some good articles on rotoworld he shouldnt be dismissed because he isnt a former scout. Most of the sites on the internet dont have real scouts.

  4. #14
    Starter PBTimmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Penn
    Posts
    350
    Hate to say I told you guys so...lol.

    Nah but really I agree with Arthur Brown being the best LB in the draft (excl. Jones). I disagree that there is THAT much of a difference between Brown and Ogletree, but Brown is a clear winner IMO. Both will have success because of athletic / 3 down ability.

    I also agree with his assessment of Hodges. PSU fan here and I really think Hodges is small, soft and totally overrated. I heard from an insider that he barely played at 220 this year and is trying to bulk up fast for the combine.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

  5. #15
    Starter born blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    283
    Any chance Greene could become a ILB? 6'1, 236.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    Hate to say I told you guys so...lol.

    Nah but really I agree with Arthur Brown being the best LB in the draft (excl. Jones). I disagree that there is THAT much of a difference between Brown and Ogletree, but Brown is a clear winner IMO. Both will have success because of athletic / 3 down ability.

    I also agree with his assessment of Hodges. PSU fan here and I really think Hodges is small, soft and totally overrated. I heard from an insider that he barely played at 220 this year and is trying to bulk up fast for the combine.
    You told us what? All I remember you saying is, "Giants should consider all options in pursuit of Te'o, he is rare"....Regardless of what else you said, I don't think a secratary's opinion does very much to validate anything

    Also, sorry to redeye for another dig at your boy, I'm sure he's a great guy and all, i just want to make sure people understand Vince Lombardi didn't exactly write this article
    Last edited by juice33s; 02-11-2013 at 10:12 PM.

  7. #17
    Starter PBTimmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Penn
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    You told us what? All I remember you saying is, "Giants should consider all options in pursuit of Te'o, he is rare"....Regardless of what else you said, I don't think a secratary's opinion does very much to validate anything

    Also, sorry to redeye for another dig at your boy, I'm sure he's a great guy and all, i just want to make sure people understand Vince Lombardi didn't exactly write this article
    I cant deny that I was high on Teo before the bowl and shortly thereafter. Check out my mock from about 20+ days ago and you'll see my pick of brown at 19th overall. Guy is quickly rising and I bet word gets out that teams are considering him in the 1st following the combine.

    No need to be so damn serious anyways man, "told you so" was a little joke. Breathe!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

  8. #18
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    My point is his negatives are valid even if I do believe he is knocking him 2 much for the negatives.
    Everyone has negatives, u can't focus on the negatives of just the players at the positon u are seemingly debating against most of teh time, while rarley to never knocking the negatives on players u seem to covet, mostly DE prospects.. Ez Ansah has quite a few negatives as well, like rawness, and lack of pass rush skills..etc U did the same thing with Earl Thomas .. And hes a 2time pro bowler whos been sensational in the pros..

    Ogletrees got everything u want, the upside, the production, the bodytype, the speed, the instincts.. How u find so many negatives with him is beyond me?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    Hate to say I told you guys so...lol.

    Nah but really I agree with Arthur Brown being the best LB in the draft (excl. Jones). I disagree that there is THAT much of a difference between Brown and Ogletree, but Brown is a clear winner IMO. Both will have success because of athletic / 3 down ability.

    I also agree with his assessment of Hodges. PSU fan here and I really think Hodges is small, soft and totally overrated. I heard from an insider that he barely played at 220 this year and is trying to bulk up fast for the combine.

    +1 I love brown. Just wish he was a little bigger. Kid jumps out on tape

  10. #20
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,221
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Slip wrote this article haha.

    Being serious though, Ogletree should be in a higher tier just based on his athletic potential alone.
    Also, his production, how good his teams defense improved once he returned, and his playmaking ability.. Theres a reason the guy is mostly consensusly ranked in RD1 despite missing 4games this past season and playing a positon that most of the time isn't considered 1st rd quality, unless ur a special player...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts