+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mel Kiper Mock Draft

Mel Kiper's newest mock has us taking Stanford TE Zach Ertz in the first. I thought Martellus Bennett looked solid this season, I think we need to go in a different direction with our first round pick. Thoughts...?
    Start a Petition Against a Player or Team - http://www.fanpetitions.com/

even if Bennett isnt re-signed.. this is a terrible pick, TE is not the way to go in the 1st this year.. this D needs some major upgrades

I love the player, but don't love the value.. Rob Rang of CBS.COM has had Ertz going to us at 19 for awhile now as well.. I would rather alex okafor then ertz even.. There just gots to be better value then ertz at 19, in my opinion..

The real question is if the NYG would draft Ertz if he was there in the second...

Quote Originally Posted by born blue View Post
    The real question is if the NYG would draft Ertz if he was there in the second...
    Ertz would be a good value in the 2nd.. I'd perfer Kelce in the 4th..

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Ertz would be a good value in the 2nd.. I'd perfer Kelce in the 4th..
    Maybe good value, but so many bigger needs (DT, DE, CB, OL and arguably S), I bet Ertz is way off JR's radar. You know he still believes in "the JPP of tight ends"

Maybe good value, but so many bigger needs (DT, DE, CB, OL and arguably S), I bet Ertz is way off JR's radar. You know still believes in "the JPPof tight ends"
    I really wanted Fleener last year.. TE is not a big need but Ertz might be too good to pass in the 2nd.. JR loves getting value

True. But the only good thing about missing the playoffs is picking in the middle of the round...there is gonna be value, and probably at a position of need. I love BPA in theory, but if that means going into next year with Locklear starting at RT, a void behind an overpaid Webby or a weak LB core, I'd rather pick for position.You like Eiffert or Ertz more?

True. But the only good thing about missing the playoffs is picking in the middle of the round...there is gonna be value, and probably at a position of need. I love BPA in theory, but if that means going into next year with Locklear starting at RT, a void behind an overpaid Webby or a weak LB core, I'd rather pick for position.You like Eiffert or Ertz more?
    there really close.. I think Ertz has the edge as a blocker though

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I love the player, but don't love the value.
    Yes!