+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

the right hand of romo

so it is said he had a bruise hand? But the last time I checked, your whole hand doesn't swell up to the size of an ogre's foot where you can't hold or throw football. I assume they are hiding the true nature of the injury? I am sure it will be cold in NY and anyone knows that injuries in the cold become worse (esp if they have swelling).

otherwise great win by the GMEN and the KNICKS!! Happy holidays and merry christmas to all

Re: the right hand of romo

If he does play just the more reason to get a lot of hits on him.

All-Pro

I don't won't to play vs McGee. He will light the D up. Perry will not blitz him at all.

Nothing a little Naproxen or ibuprofen won't fix.

Romo will be ready, our D needs to be ready!

[quote user="SanAntonioGiant"][/quote]

i've had some pretty nasty injuries to my ankle and hand and it swelled up like that, and in my case, the swelling didnt subside for over a week and i couldnt do anything but elevate the affected area.

then when the swelling did go down it was all black and blue and it didnt feel right for some time.

this hand issue is going to be a factor come sunday, wish they didnt push the game back its another 5 hours that will help romos hand, kinda lame about that...

but still he aint practicing this week, and when he plays i expect rust. romo is not good in pressure games and u add that his throwing hand in particular the part that controls touch and accuracy is all funked up, it should be a factor in our favor

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="SanAntonioGiant"][/quote] i've had some pretty nasty injuries to my ankle and hand and it swelled up like that, and in my case, the swelling didnt subside for over a week and i couldnt do anything but elevate the affected area. then when the swelling did go down it was all black and blue and it didnt feel right for some time. this hand issue is going to be a factor come sunday, wish they didnt push the game back its another 5 hours that will help romos hand, kinda lame about that... but still he aint practicing this week, and when he plays i expect rust. romo is not good in pressure games and u add that his throwing hand in particular the part that controls touch and accuracy is all funked up, it should be a factor in our favor[/quote]

Swelling can be a funny thing. Dpends on the root cause.

That said, I've had swelling much worse than than Romo's photo and been fine in a few days with some strong anti-inflammatories. Only time will tell, but my gut feeling is that Romo will be more than ready to tumble.

Romo will play. He played with cracked ribs. A boo-boo on his hand won't hold him back.

Starter

...or maybe they'll bring in Jon Kitna for a week.