+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IF Keenan Allen was still there at 19.....

Would you pull the trigger? Now granted I know WR is not a need/concern at this point, but still....

No way. I see him going in the mid twenties anyway. Cordarrelle Patterson will go before him and I wouldn't take him either. It would just be a waste. I have no problems if the Giants took a Robert Woods in the second round though...think it would be great value and I feel he has first round talent.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    No way. I see him going in the mid twenties anyway. Cordarrelle Patterson will go before him and I wouldn't take him either. It would just be a waste. I have no problems if the Giants took a Robert Woods in the second round though...think it would be great value and I feel he has first round talent.
    this.. no to any WR in the 1st..

noooooooooooo

19th in the 3rd we would take him

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_1 View Post
    19th in the 3rd we would take him
    excellent value..

No WR's until the 3rd day if at all. Next season we have Nicks Cruz Randle for sure the top 3 guys , Jernigan is 4 . After that Special teams comes into play Id bring back Hixon that leaves 1 spot. This teams needs to go Defense at least 2 of the first 3 picks the only O spot that should be drafted before the 3rd day is . Personally i wouldnt draft a WR unless the value was unreal. RB and Oline thats it on O
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-12-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    No WR's until the 3rd day if at all. Next season we have Nicks Cruz Randle for sure the top 3 guys , Jernigan is 4 . After that Special teams comes into play Id bring back Hixon that leaves 1 spot. This teams needs to go Defense at least 2 of the first 3 picks the only O spot that should be drafted before the 3rd day is . Personally i wouldnt draft a WR unless the value was unreal. RB and Oline thats it on O
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I gotta agree here... Keenan Allen should in fact be the 1st WR taken, ahead of Cordarelle Patterson in my opinion, but he plays outside, which is where even if we lose Cruz, we have Nicks and Randle going forward.. Not to mention, theres always gonna be good WR's to be had, so if we got to, next yr we can debate taking a good value that falls at the positon..

I really hope we give Jerrnigan a hard look this yr.. I think were missing out on him, to be honest..

Forget Keenan Allen, they need to draft Coradelle Patterson from Texas. The guy is Randy Moss 6'3 with Barry Sanders type RB skills. I have not seen a talent like him, just youtube his highlights. They could let either Nicks or Cruz go, though i'd rather them keep Cruz, less injury prone. Jernigan and Patterson both amazing playmakers on the outside. Then u add Wilson and them sharing KO return duties and he can even split RB duties behind Brown. Too bad we have un creative OC in Gilbride, probably wouldn't use him right.