+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB?

Hybrid View

MLB?

Who will finally be our MLB Last one we had for 5 years was Pierce. We really need to settle this position once and for all. Just my thoughts.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

I agree, but what concerns me is the fact that I haven't heard or read any of the Giants coaches or GM say anything about a need for LBers..

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    I agree, but what concerns me is the fact that I haven't heard or read any of the Giants coaches or GM say anything about a need for LBers..
    Its like a soap opera every year. Blackburn is now a FA his 2012 salary 825,000 but not sure he is a long term answer to the position.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    Reese has said that we need improved play from the LBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I hope he ment we need LB's and not better play from the ones we have right now.

Knowing him, he probably meat better play from Rivers, Williams, Kiwi and Paysinger....Oh and who could forget, Herzlich

This D would be much improved from a beast LB that could actually lead them (physically and emotionally) but knowing us, I wouldn't count on it.

I'm not one to complain and ##### about Reese's moves because 2 SB's in 5 years means he's doing something right, but I'm sick of seeing guys like Bruce Carter, Akeem Ayers, Navorro Bowman, Mason Foster, Daryl Washington, Sean Lee, Pat Angerer, Brandon Spikes, Donald Butler (I could go on forever) get picked up by other teams while we're watching....all of these guys aren't first rounders either by the way
    Last edited by egyptian420; 02-13-2013 at 12:50 AM.

I hope to see us draft one of ogeltree, brown or minter. brown appears to be the most NFL ready, ogeltree has the most upside, and minter who seems to not cover well, is a pretty fierce run stopper. if we cant get one of these guys i dunno,,,I just dont want to see any more sintims, jones', or dillard's.

but we haven't been getting improved play from the guys we have so are we looking to the draft or FA.

I'm going to be massively disappointed if a LB isn't selected in the first 3 rounds. I've almost completely rationalized that it simply MUST happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Ogletree.. please