+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB?

MLB?

Who will finally be our MLB Last one we had for 5 years was Pierce. We really need to settle this position once and for all. Just my thoughts.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

I agree, but what concerns me is the fact that I haven't heard or read any of the Giants coaches or GM say anything about a need for LBers..

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    I agree, but what concerns me is the fact that I haven't heard or read any of the Giants coaches or GM say anything about a need for LBers..
    Its like a soap opera every year. Blackburn is now a FA his 2012 salary 825,000 but not sure he is a long term answer to the position.

I'm going to be massively disappointed if a LB isn't selected in the first 3 rounds. I've almost completely rationalized that it simply MUST happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Ogletree.. please

I was just going over some film on Arthur Brown and MAN is that kid good. Aggressive, solid and fast. Ogletree is my favorite in the draft right now because of his upside but man....the more I watch Arthur Brown the more I'm starting to change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Ogletree.. please
    Link to Ogletree

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/p...ospect_id=3583

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I was just going over some film on Arthur Brown and MAN is that kid good. Aggressive, solid and fast. Ogletree is my favorite in the draft right now because of his upside but man....the more I watch Arthur Brown the more I'm starting to change my mind.
    link on Brown suggested as a second RD pick will have to see if he moves up after the combine

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/p...ospect_id=2927

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Its very likely that Brown will not be there when the Giants pick. Many draft analysts think he is going in the top 10.
    Last edited by ozzie0075; 02-12-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Its very likely that Brown will not be there when the Giants pick. Many draft analysts think he is going in the top 10.
    Maybe with all these teams thinking they can get the next rg3 wilson or kappy they will waste a few picks before our pick we can only hope.Just would really like to see this settled once and for all.

+ Reply to Thread