+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MLB?

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I was just going over some film on Arthur Brown and MAN is that kid good. Aggressive, solid and fast. Ogletree is my favorite in the draft right now because of his upside but man....the more I watch Arthur Brown the more I'm starting to change my mind.
    I'm kind of hoping Arthur Brown slips a little in the draft and we can nab him in the third.

I highly doubt the Giants draft a LBer in the first two rounds considering preference and history.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post
    I think the answer is right in the locker room, Jake Muasau. Just resigned to a futures contract, I think the coaches are high enough on him to give him a shot. Many may not think he can be a starting MLB in the LG but he's a good cap building alternative for our current situation.
    Chances are Muasau doesn't make the 53 man roster. I know you're high on the kid, but stories like Cruz are more the exception than the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I'm kind of hoping Arthur Brown slips a little in the draft and we can nab him in the third.

I highly doubt the Giants draft a LBer in the first two rounds considering preference and history.
    Him being there in the third is pushing it. Think they would be fortunate to have him still there in the second. And they have been willing to spend a high pick on a linebacker, just haven't had the value there

Last draft I believe had Lavonte David been there for them at the end of the 2nd instead or randle they would have taken him

If you go through the giants recent drafts and look at their picks then say the next 7-10 spots after it and look for linebackers taken, there aren't very many. And even fewer are any good.

Really the only two that are good we're in the 2010 draft. Weatherspoon went after JPP, and Daryl Washington went after Linval. And I can't fault the giants for either of their choices there
    Last edited by slipknottin; 02-13-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Really the only two that are good we're in the 2010 draft. Weatherspoon went after JPP, and Daryl Washington went after Linval. And I can't fault the giants for either of their choices there
    Donald Butler and Bowman were both 3rd rounders....We took Chad Jones though so we'll never know how that would've turned out

manti teo. the bears are drafting him if he falls to do and i think they know a thing or 2 about drafting lb's
    Bears | Manti Te'o as first-round pick?
    Sun, 10 Feb 2013 18:06:54 -0800

One NFL draft analyst believes the Chicago Bears will select Notre Dame LB Manti Te'o with the 20th pick of the 2013 NFL Draft. The well-publicized hoax story involving Te'o and a person he thought was his girlfriend is not expected to play a leading role in his draft status. If Te'o runs a 40-yard draft at the NFL Scouting Combine later this month, that might hold a bigger key to his status.

Share: | Source: ESPN.com - Kevin Seifert

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/11/nfl/chic...#ixzz2KnyWgGUF
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Donald Butler and Bowman were both 3rd rounders....We took Chad Jones though so we'll never know how that would've turned out
    Butler has been average. If anyone knew bowman was going to be an all-pro player he wouldn't have gone in the late 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Butler has been average. If anyone knew bowman was going to be an all-pro player he wouldn't have gone in the late 3rd
    I would trade any LB on our team except maybe Williams for Butler any day

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    Who will finally be our MLB Last one we had for 5 years was Pierce. We really need to settle this position once and for all. Just my thoughts.
    Of all the question marks on the team this is the one I'm clueless who's going to fill in.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    manti teo. the bears are drafting him if he falls to do and i think they know a thing or 2 about drafting lb's
    Bears | Manti Te'o as first-round pick?
    Sun, 10 Feb 2013 18:06:54 -0800

One NFL draft analyst believes the Chicago Bears will select Notre Dame LB Manti Te'o with the 20th pick of the 2013 NFL Draft. The well-publicized hoax story involving Te'o and a person he thought was his girlfriend is not expected to play a leading role in his draft status. If Te'o runs a 40-yard draft at the NFL Scouting Combine later this month, that might hold a bigger key to his status.

Share: | Source: ESPN.com - Kevin Seifert

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/11/nfl/chic...#ixzz2KnyWgGUF
    even though the Bears need O-line help.. Te'o makes alot of sense too..

Veteran
    i wouldnt be surprised if teo fell to the ravens and becomes the heir to ray lewis.