+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL.com Ranks Arthur Brown as The Best LB

NFL.com Ranks Arthur Brown as The Best LB

I was taking a look at the nfl.com draft tracker when I saw that Arthur Brown had the highest grade out of all LB.

Would you guys be happy if we got Arthur Brown in the first instead of Ogletree or Te'o

Yes Brown is better than both. But is rising up the boards like crazy and the Giants may not have a shot at him. I would hate if they took Te'o he looks slow on tape and struggles to get off of blocks.

At this point, I don't know. All I know is there's been plenty of draft picks that have been valued high but never pan out. I trust Reese, and that's all I gotta say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Yes Brown is better than both. But is rising up the boards like crazy and the Giants may not have a shot at him. I would hate if they took Te'o he looks slow on tape and struggles to get off of blocks.
    And he was nowhere to be found in the Bowl game, not to mention we don't need Eagles Fans taunting him about his Catfish saga.

I know evveryone is just hating on Te'o right now, but sincerely I believe that everyone that whoever pass on him will be regretting the year after. Yes he is slow to get off blocks, but he has the best instincts, he's a natural ILB and has the size to play it. I think he will try hard in the Combine and by the end of this month he will be back in the top picks of the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_1 View Post
    I know evveryone is just hating on Te'o right now, but sincerely I believe that everyone that whoever pass on him will be regretting the year after. Yes he is slow to get off blocks, but he has the best instincts, he's a natural ILB and has the size to play it. I think he will try hard in the Combine and by the end of this month he will be back in the top picks of the draft.
    Right now based on his film he has a 2nd round grade and I don't think his combine and pro day numbers will help him much. The combine interview process is going to be very important for him.

Browns a nice player but to me a 2nd round pick. Id grade him out about the same as Lavonte David . Ogletree is the best LB in the class even though his tape frustrates me.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Browns a nice player but to me a 2nd round pick. Id grade him out about the same as Lavonte David . Ogletree is the best LB in the class even though his tape frustrates me.
    Just out of curiosity whats your grade on Te'o?

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_1 View Post
    He doesnt really have the size. He was 255 earlier in his college career, and couldnt play in coverage or get sideline to sideline, so he dropped to 235 pounds this season, played real well in coverage, but got destroyed against the bigger OL of Bama.

Hes not any bigger than Arthur Brown. 6'1 235 vs. 6'2 235. Same thing.

Ogletree has more upside than Brown, but Brown is the best inside linebacker in this draft class.
    Last edited by slipknottin; 02-12-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Brown does has the size to play the ILB, I'm just saying that I think Te'o does too.
    I like the three of them, I'd rather Ogletree in the first, but I'm sure that a lot will change after the combine, mainly because he is super athletic and a lot of teams will fall in love with him.

+ Reply to Thread