+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bennett REALLY wants to stay a Giant...... let's HOPE we give him a fair offer

Talking Bennett REALLY wants to stay a Giant...... let's HOPE we give him a fair offer

Martellus Bennett ‏@JoeGryffindor Free agency hadn't even started yet and I'm already tired of talking to people about the "possibilities"
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Martellus Bennett ‏@JoeGryffindor Free agency hadn't even started yet and I'm already tired of talking to people about the "possibilities"
    Not that I don't think that he doesn't want to stay here, but how do you infer that he does from that statement. All I got from it was that he was already tired of people asking him questions about what might happen in FA.

Bench Player
    I thought he did really well all things considered..hopefully they can somehow keep him with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Not that I don't think that he doesn't want to stay here, but how do you infer that he does from that statement. All I got from it was that he was already tired of people asking him questions about what might happen in FA.
    Bennett is suggesting that other teams are interested. It's a solid negotiating tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by uther99 View Post
    Bennett is suggesting that other teams are interested. It's a solid negotiating tactic.
    Bennett is smarter than your average Unicorn..

Quote Originally Posted by uther99 View Post
    Um, if you think that suggesting that other teams are tampering by talking to him before FA starts is considered a solid negotiating tactic, then we have different ideas of what that constitutes.

Considering the number of twitter questions he gets about where he wants to or thinks he'll play next season, compounded with queries from the media, I think he's just tired of answering those questions, especially when nothing but him re-signing with the Giants can happen before March.

Veteran
    He did say this last week

Martellus Bennett ‏@JoeGryffindor "@Giants_101: New York Giants Hope to Re-Sign Tight End Martellus Bennett http://sport-ne.ws/prx #giants #nyg #nygiants #nfl" niccceeeee

I think it's beyond obvious he's made it clear he wants to stay in NY, hopefully we can the money for him.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    He did say this last week

Martellus Bennett ‏@JoeGryffindor "@Giants_101: New York Giants Hope to Re-Sign Tight End Martellus Bennett http://sport-ne.ws/prx #giants #nyg #nygiants #nfl" niccceeeee

I think it's beyond obvious he's made it clear he wants to stay in NY, hopefully we can the money for him.
    I know he would like to stay here, I just don't get how you can get that from the tweet the OP posted.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I know he would like to stay here, I just don't get how you can get that from the tweet the OP posted.
    Yeah, that's a pretty far reach.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Yeah, that's a pretty far reach.
    Yup. To me it just says that he's already tired of people asking about it.

+ Reply to Thread