+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jake Muasau - How much FAITH do you have?

Jake Muasau - How much FAITH do you have?

With all the talk about LB'ers I decided to do a little digging and here's what i came up with. How many remember the praise Muasau received from the coaches last year? A kid coming out of Georgia State with a chance to live the dream, you cant write a better story-line... oh wait, Victor Cruz. But I digress, Jake has a legit shot at making this team, and also becoming a starter for us. This is obviously just my opinion but how many of you agree or disagree with me...

Very little, but that doesn't mean he can't contribute. It will be interesting to see what they do with the LB corps this year with Boley gone and Rivers and Blackburn questionable. Jake may fit in as depth but I don't think that they will throw him in as a starter.

Re-signn Rivers, and have Williams-Rivers-Paysinger start. Bring back the big-Nickel package and solidify the DL.

I thought he looked really athletic in preseason. Needed some development though.

He fit the tampa2 LB role as a former safety, so he will obviously look good in the scheme. Whether that translates to the NFL is a different story. Plenty of players with limited in-game reps have been getting praise for years.

I have no faith in him until he makes the 53 man roster.

as much faith as you would have in any "hopeful" Giants player who has only garnered a bit of praise...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I still can't pronounce his name without going to a French "hawhaw"...

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    HE DRAFTED ELI MANNING?

WHY?

okay, were doomed! season over folks. it was nice knowing the giants while it lasted!

see you in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I still can't pronounce his name without going to a French "hawhaw"...
    I think it's kinda like Mah-Sow. I will be watching him because he made waves early in training camp and preseason last year but I'm pretty sure a lingering hamstring injury got him the axe. Considering our LB situation, he could be a shoe in for the roster if he stays healthy.

What pisses me off is when I see a team like Baltimore have a UDFA LB like Dannell Ellerbee playing lights out, and we can't even seem to grab one really productive LB in the 7 years that Reese has been GM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

About the same as Herzlich
    The Gigalo with the most below

+ Reply to Thread