+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jake Muasau - How much FAITH do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    I have no faith in him until he makes the 53 man roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    as much faith as you would have in any "hopeful" Giants player who has only garnered a bit of praise...
    These.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyr View Post
    About the same as Herzlich
    I agree with this. The Giants will be stuck with average to below average LB's for another decade...

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    How can anyone have faith in him? We have nothing to lay that faith on. I hope he has something to give, and I'd be ecstatic if he turned out to be a player.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Re-signn Rivers, and have Williams-Rivers-Paysinger start. Bring back the big-Nickel package and solidify the DL.
    Rivers!? Guy can't stay on the field without the trainers proping him up. Maybe Muasau can actually stay healthy.........and I would much rather re-sign Chase because he knows the D and again can stay healthy.....

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Rivers!? Guy can't stay on the field without the trainers proping him up. Maybe Muasau can actually stay healthy.........and I would much rather re-sign Chase because he knows the D and again can stay healthy.....
    Then I guess it's good that our big nickel package only requires two LBers on the field.

Faith-none, Hope-lots. As a safety/linebacker hybrid in college, he is an athletic guy who could fit well within Fewell's scheme. Plus, we lost a name like Umenyiora...we need an almost unpronounceable name to replace him on the team.

Where is Greg Jones? Jon Goff? Clint Sintim? Brian Kehl?

Banned
    are you kidding me guys...stop with the solidify the d line bologne..we need an impact linbacker not a d lineman...how many years do we have to deal with scrub play out of that position? i dont get some of you...we do not need d lineman if we move kiwi back bottom of the line!

+ Reply to Thread