+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ahmad Bradshaw On David Wilson

Bradshaw is a true pro! he appreciates what the Giants did for him. he wont diss them. this proves how dedicated the Giants are to their players and ex players.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Bradshaw has been one of my favorite giants injured or not injurured, ****ty or not.

Will always remember him for this:

One of the nicest stiff arms I've seen in the modern day NFL.

Come on... He's a kicker! lol.. Just kidding He did have a great stiff-arm. The thing that will stay with me about Bradshaw is, he played way above his talent level. He wasn't super fast. He made bad reads. But this guy didn't have an ounce of quit in his body. Wish we could bottle that desire. Good luck Ahmad.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    Come on... He's a kicker! lol.. Just kidding He did have a great stiff-arm. The thing that will stay with me about Bradshaw is, he played way above his talent level. He wasn't super fast. He made bad reads. But this guy didn't have an ounce of quit in his body. Wish we could bottle that desire. Good luck Ahmad.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    He was a pretty darn fast RB before years and years of foot problems. Not Wilson style fast, but watch that Buffalo game his rookie year, guy definitely used to have some wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    Bradshaw is a true pro! he appreciates what the Giants did for him. he wont diss them. this proves how dedicated the Giants are to their players and ex players.
    Truth be told, it's up to the players whether to burn the bridge or not... Bradshaw is not truly an "ex-Giant", he's just a Giant not playing for the team anymore... like Jacobs and Manningham. Guys like Tiki and Shockey are true ex-Giants. Once a Giant, always a Giant. However, once an ex-Giant, always an ex-Giant...

Bradshaw is a pro's pro.. stand-up guy..

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Bradshaw has been one of my favorite giants injured or not injurured, ****ty or not.

Will always remember him for this:

One of the nicest stiff arms I've seen in the modern day NFL.
    If we're going down image memory lane, this is the one for me.

--80--

Veteran
    Agree with many of the comments posted already.

AB is an ultimate competitor and really made the most of his abilities; neither the quickest nor fastest RB we certainty can count him as one of the toughest.

The abuse his ankles and feet have endured with his running style shows how tough he is.

Let's hope in the future he can remain in the organization as a future RB coach and more importantly those injuries don't become problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    If we're going down image memory lane, this is the one for me.

What doe sit say about me that I noticed Bradshaw's fly is open?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    What doe sit say about me that I noticed Bradshaw's fly is open?
    That paint chip in the upper right hand corner reminds me of an upside down reversed Buffalo Bills logo. It's like an ink spot test!
    No one remembers who came in second.

+ Reply to Thread