+ Reply to Thread

Official Pre-combie Mock

1 Alec Ogletree OLB - Ok, ok I give. Guy is a freak type of athlete and we need a REALLY GOOD LB prospect

2 Margus Hunt DE - Another freaky guy.....and we most likely won't have a shot at Ziggy so. Also read a good article on this guys potential on nfl.com

3 Terron Armstead OT - Dude is 6'5 306 and runs a 4,86 40.......another track/field athlete! Review I read said he compare to Joe Staley.....nuff said for me!

4 Akeem Spence DT - Stout run defender with room to grow as pass rusher

5 Terry Hawthorne CB - Has a WR background, has good speed and "ballhawking" ability. I like his value more than the honeybadger that everyone raves about

6 Hugh Thornton OG - In college was versatile at the interior and the outside, review I read said compares to Sean Locklear....hey wait we know that guy

7 Michael Williams TE - I have an icky feeling in my gut we are not going to be able to re-sign Bennett. With that said we are left with Robinson (is he ready?) and Bear, so we need another body in there

By the way I go to the draft boards on cbssports.com for my rankings and reviews..........I look at nfl.com and some other sites also, but primarily cbs.

don't know much about Armstead, I'll have to study up some..

Ogletree in the 1st is what I'm talking about.. not really that high on Hunt

Not my all around choices but thats a pretty solid mock draft full with talent.
    Not that high with Margus age and don't think Williams is going to last that long.
    Last edited by G-Men Surg.; 02-15-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Solid mock but not my ideal choices.

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    1 Alec Ogletree OLB - Ok, ok I give. Guy is a freak type of athlete and we need a REALLY GOOD LB prospect

2 Margus Hunt DE - Another freaky guy.....and we most likely won't have a shot at Ziggy so. Also read a good article on this guys potential on nfl.com

3 Terron Armstead OT - Dude is 6'5 306 and runs a 4,86 40.......another track/field athlete! Review I read said he compare to Joe Staley.....nuff said for me!

5 Terry Hawthorne CB - Has a WR background, has good speed and "ballhawking" ability. I like his value more than the honeybadger that everyone raves about

6 Hugh Thornton OG - In college was versatile at the interior and the outside, review I read said compares to Sean Locklear....hey wait we know that guy

7 Michael Williams TE - I have an icky feeling in my gut we are not going to be able to re-sign Bennett. With that said we are left with Robinson (is he ready?) and Bear, so we need another body in there

By the way I go to the draft boards on cbssports.com for my rankings and reviews..........I look at nfl.com and some other sites also, but primarily cbs.
    Im okay with Ogletree not my first or last choice. little more wary now with the DUI.

I like hunt bc hes versitile enough to play DT and DE

Love Williams - best Blocking TE in the NCAA this year

Just don't get that warm feeling about your draft picks, I think it may be due to the uncertain FA.

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post

Love the first two picks but I like Datone Jones better if he's still there. If not then Hunt would be my second choice. I understand everyone saying we need o lineman, but our defense was horrible last year! No pass rush, no run defense, no pass defense. Just all around bad and in desperate need of playmakers on that side of the ball. First two picks must be defense!