1 Alec Ogletree OLB - Ok, ok I give. Guy is a freak type of athlete and we need a REALLY GOOD LB prospect

2 Margus Hunt DE - Another freaky guy.....and we most likely won't have a shot at Ziggy so. Also read a good article on this guys potential on nfl.com

3 Terron Armstead OT - Dude is 6'5 306 and runs a 4,86 40.......another track/field athlete! Review I read said he compare to Joe Staley.....nuff said for me!

4 Akeem Spence DT - Stout run defender with room to grow as pass rusher

5 Terry Hawthorne CB - Has a WR background, has good speed and "ballhawking" ability. I like his value more than the honeybadger that everyone raves about

6 Hugh Thornton OG - In college was versatile at the interior and the outside, review I read said compares to Sean Locklear....hey wait we know that guy

7 Michael Williams TE - I have an icky feeling in my gut we are not going to be able to re-sign Bennett. With that said we are left with Robinson (is he ready?) and Bear, so we need another body in there

By the way I go to the draft boards on cbssports.com for my rankings and reviews..........I look at nfl.com and some other sites also, but primarily cbs.