+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Giants to target TE in First Round?

  1. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,352
    Why do we need to draft a TE when we have the JPP of TEs, unless this guy is a bust and we don't know

  2. #22
    Veteran DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Why do we need to draft a TE when we have the JPP of TEs, unless this guy is a bust and we don't know
    If Bennett doesn't re-sign that will leave us with 2 TE's on the roster not counting the guy we signed a few weeks ago Jamie Childers. No way we bring back Beckum inless its for the vet minimum. We could use another TE just nowhere near the first round


    #80

    GET WELL SOON

  3. #23
    Just take a TE later in the draft. It's a deep class and it's not like Ertz or Eifert are that much better than the guys in the later rounds.

  4. #24
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    9,109
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Just take a TE later in the draft. It's a deep class and it's not like Ertz or Eifert are that much better than the guys in the later rounds.
    I like Kelce from Cinn in the 3rd.. maybe 4th

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    We're going to listen to a guy (Mel Kiper Jr) who's hair hasn't moved since 1985?
    I think its starting to move backwards...

  6. #26
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    10,915
    There's your first mistake thinking Kiper's knows anything at all.

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,372
    Those same mocks had us taking Coby Fleener last year..

  8. #28
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,702
    the kid from colorado, nick kasa is intriguing, reminds me of kevin boss. big, physical kid who is raw talent wise,,just like jerry likes them. there is no way they draft a TE in the first 3 rounds when jerry has had so much luck finding guys like pascoe and boss.

  9. #29
    DION SIMS MSU...this guy can block too. Athletic, fast and can get open. Nice Strong Runs after catch hard to bring down.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgAoHNx_6VU

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    DION SIMS MSU...this guy can block too. Athletic, fast and can get open. Nice Strong Runs after catch hard to bring down.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgAoHNx_6VU
    The guy that made that video did an awesome job

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts