+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Not sure if I posted these but some new 1's fromDBreakdown

Vance Mcdonald vs 3 teams 2011

Nick Kasa vs ASU WSU

Gavin Escobar vs Boise st 2012

Kasa from UCLA is 6'8 kinda like Levine Touleilo of Stanford. But then again we don't know how to use Barden is 6'6 in the red zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The guy that made that video did an awesome job
    Yeah I wonder who he is....We can probably use a guy like that around here.

If the Giants do go for TE in the first round I hope its Tyler Eifert

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    If the Giants do go for TE in the first round I hope its Tyler Eifert
    in the 2nd..

All the kittens in the world will get slaughtered if the Giants take a TE in the 1st.

I'll kill my goldfish..

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    According to Mel Kiper's infinite NFL knowledge, the Giants may be looking to go TE in the 1st round.

The question is why? Bennet was damn solid. Robinson has yet to see the field. We always have Pascoe. And I'm sure we could bring in a cheap FA TE for security reasons.

Why do we need a TE in round 1? How about an OL or DL or LB?

http://www.bigblueview.com/2013-nfl-...ew-york-giants
    It seems like Mel Kiper has lost all his wisdom, the truth of the matter is that it looks like he doesn't do any research anymore. A TE , maybe but there's no way in God's green earth the Giants go after a TE in the 1st.
    Last edited by G-Men Surg.; 02-16-2013 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    It seems like Mel Kiper has lost all his wisdom, the truth of the matter is that it looks like he doesn't do any research anymore. A TE , maybe but there's no way in God's green earth the Giants go after a TE in the 1st.
    Well, they did draft Shockey a couple years back in the 1st. But, i don't see even Eiffert making Reese Pull the trigger. They passed on Fleener and Dwayne Allen fell to them in the bottom 2nd and passed. Allen played well for the colts, but i believe this draft is deeper than last years at TE. Dion Sims or even the Williams kid from Bama, are sleepers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Well, they did draft Shockey a couple years back in the 1st. But, i don't see even Eiffert making Reese Pull the trigger. They passed on Fleener and Dwayne Allen fell to them in the bottom 2nd and passed. Allen played well for the colts, but i believe this draft is deeper than last years at TE. Dion Sims or even the Williams kid from Bama, are sleepers.
    I would go as far to say that they are not drafting a 1st round TE even if Bennett isn't resign.