+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lots of holes to fill. I hope JR goes Oline in the first. I doubt he goes LBer until the second or later.
    the "realist" is a lazy piece of crap that works on his tan while sipping a margarita,
    the pessimist changes the sails while complaining about the lazy piece of crap,
    and the optimist changes the sails while hoping the lazy piece of crap will start to do his share of the work.

Banned
    oline fine i get that but if he drafts a dlineman before a lb ill be pissed..its time to get a stud at that position tired of these slow no skill linebackers we have

Banned
    rivers guys seriously? dude sucks..what impact play did he make for us this year? int..nope...sack...nope...did he even have a tackle for a loss.lol wait did he even play more than 6 games....yes lets resign him def a probowler

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    we do. jwill and river are both starting caliber lb's and kiwis been a starter...we do need a 3 down mike tho imo unless the giants plan on using jwill or rivers as the mike on 3rd down pass situations which is very possible.
    I see wheeler from oakland as that guy. He has he is a solid inside tackler and has the athleticism to cover TEs and RBs.

looks like best available on the board. we can use just about every position.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    rivers guys seriously? dude sucks..what impact play did he make for us this year? int..nope...sack...nope...did he even have a tackle for a loss.lol wait did he even play more than 6 games....yes lets resign him def a probowler
    Agreed, everyone thought he was going to be the answer, including me but he can't stay healthy enough to contribute...

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    oline fine i get that but if he drafts a dlineman before a lb ill be pissed..its time to get a stud at that position tired of these slow no skill linebackers we have
    don't be surprised v when you say something like this and get jumped all over... The people on this board stick up for our linebackers like they are going to be the next best thing when in reality they are all below average

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    don't be surprised v when you say something like this and get jumped all over... The people on this board stick up for our linebackers like they are going to be the next best thing when in reality they are all below average
    seriously if your a giants fan...a long time one well not really since 84 almost 30 years..then u know and have seen what good linebackers are..the only promising lb we have on this roster is williams..and even he is a project..the rest... flush them down the toilet they are terrible...people that think this lb core is good go watch some old games with carson, banks, lt, pepper johnson..reasons...armstead..and sometimes peirce..the guys we have now are not even a hair on those guys sacs to be honest

Banned
    we need a lb and a fast athletic one to stop this pistol highschool crap..IF we do not draft one this year i promise you giants fans we are dead in the water next year bank on that

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    kiwi is a DE really and the other two would be 2nd string guys on most other teams. lets not be homers and realize we need upgrades to get off the field on 3rd downs.

We have so many needs we could draft just about any position first round.
    +1... I've been saying in round 1 I'd take any position except QB, WR, and RB